Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting Out 2013 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Red 2013 Model S 60 with a Tan interior that has front end damage that I am parting out, to sell the parts that I don't need. There are a lot of good body, interior and mechanical parts available.

c429f1ae-fb9e-407a-9cb4-ce15ebb4c64a.JPG

IMAG0061.jpg
IMAG0063.jpg

Let me have the mirrors and I'll make a custom video in your honor. Actually, I want to see if I can design a very small mirror on the base of the housing that is small cross sectional area but fits all the antenna, etc.

Are you saying you want to buy the mirrors? Please share more about what you want to develop. I'd be interested in hearing your idea
I'm saying that rather than buy them, I will offer you my skills as a filmmaker, worth anywhere from -$10,000 per hour to 10/hour depending on your political affiliation, and I will make a funny video in your honor.... but only if you GIVE me the mirrors for a modeling a housing in which I reduce drag whilst keeping the legality and function of the standard model S mirror. Basically, I want to decrease the drag ... I think it could add 2-3% range.