Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 2014 Tesla Model S 85kw. No Auto pilot.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Imran,

seems I found you on Ebay :): irfan_llc on eBay

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread.
What is a whole 85 battery pack worth, please and is it possible to bolt it to a 60 or 70 Model S without issues?

irfan_llc | eBay

TESLAS68Pack.jpg

Should I worry about you stalking me? =). These guys on the TMC forums are a lot smarter than me, so Im gonna tell you to ask them about swapping packs. From what I know its not as simple as plug and play. There have to be firmware modifications.

I've seen the whole pack on Ebay couple times for 16 to 20k. Its hard to price Tesla parts because they are pretty rare. Most of the people who bought from me on this thread know I just ask for offers, and if it sounds reasonable, i'll go with it.

These are my wheels. 4 of the best ones are on hold for a buyer. The other 4 are available. I'm asking 500. As you can see from the picture wheel one is a continental tires with pretty good tread depth. The others are Michelin at the end of their they life. All wheels have scratches and you will probably want to get them refinished. For this reason I am pricing them low. If you want to buy all 4, I'll sell for 500 + shipping. If you want to buy only one, then the price is 150.
Thanks!
All tires.jpg
Wheel #5.jpg
Wheel #6.jpg
Wheel #7.jpg
Wheel #8.jpg

Hi Imran,

seems I found you on Ebay :): irfan_llc on eBay

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread.
What is a whole 85 battery pack worth, please and is it possible to bolt it to a 60 or 70 Model S without issues?

irfan_llc | eBay

View attachment 239561

To do a pack swap requires you to reflash the firmware in the car. You have to have Tesla do it, or someone who has hacked the car do it.

It is not a "plug and go" upgrade.

Have a HD back up camera on either one. After getting a loaner with one I feel like I have a potato on the back of mine.

It's not actually that much better! See: Comparing four different front camera setups

The "HD" camera has the same resolution as the original camera, but it does have better low-light sensitivity.

You can also buy the "HD" camera directly from Tesla new for $78.

How much for the strut tower? http://i.imgur.com/apg9sQu.jpg

Give me a fair offer and some time to get it off the chassis, and I got one for you maybe. See pictures. My car had right fender damage. You can see where cut out the damaged part. I scraped my other chassis about two weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20170809_185714.jpg
    IMG_20170809_185714.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20170809_185650.jpg
    IMG_20170809_185650.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 57