Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 3 2015 model S's (70D, S70 and S85)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in this piece of chrome on the back rear:

image.jpeg

Concerning the next-gen seats, the OP wrote me back:

"The black seats are the non leather option. They are 800 each plus shipping"

I didn't think the next-gen seats came in a non-leather version. The photo above is definitely the next-gen seat, but could it be a non-leather version?

The seats in the final picture are definitely next gen, and are definitely leather... I am confused if that is not the case.

Concerning the next-gen seats, the OP wrote me back:

"The black seats are the non leather option. They are 800 each plus shipping"

I didn't think the next-gen seats came in a non-leather version. The photo above is definitely the next-gen seat, but could it be a non-leather version?

The cloth seats are the same pattern as the original leather seats. If the next gen seats were available in non-leather, I would have them. It's possible the picture with the next gen seats is really the gray interior and the light is odd.

It has the sub woffer, and the 17" screen said premium so I assume it has all that. I assume all the wiring harness are the same, just have connectors that are unused. (total guess, but makes since) If you want all the sound components it will be 1250.