Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 3 2015 model S's (70D, S70 and S85)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still have suspension parts, and tires available.

Tires are 175ea+ ship. There is some road rash on them
Spindle, brake, and aluminum part are 250 each
Steering wheel is 300
Front control arms are 125 each (not shown)
I also have the rear suspension parts available
20161026_125319.jpg
20161026_130348.jpg
20161026_130148.jpg

Concerning the next-gen seats, the OP wrote me back:

"The black seats are the non leather option. They are 800 each plus shipping"

I didn't think the next-gen seats came in a non-leather version. The photo above is definitely the next-gen seat, but could it be a non-leather version?
I got my car during the 70 series phase and at the time they had fabric (stock), leather and Next Gen. I opted for Next Gen and there was no option for non-leather.

I will need the Front motors one by one for 6months. If you have already parted the entire car, then can you take a picture of the motors with the drive inverter with a ( suitable reference for scale. I will probably start my project in may 2018 so I'll be needing it then.
Also, do you ship to India?

I have 3 teslas that have lots of good parts that need a good home.

The 70D had the non leather option, and has the next get seats

All my cars are wrecked in the front, so i do not have any parts that go in front of the tires. No lights, no radiator, no bumper etc. I have 3 sets of seats of different styles. I have plenty of rear body work, and truck parts, and rear lights.

If you need a part let me know and I'll get you a price and I will put pics of the part here as soon as I can.
Here are some pics of the cars.

View attachment 191458 View attachment 191459 View attachment 191460 View attachment 191461 View attachment 191462 View attachment 191463

Thank you
Eric
Hi I need a rear windshield! How much are you asking?

Ugh... where are you located... I really don't like shipping fragile stuff like that. I can ship you an entire rear trunk like that has some minor damage and cut wires, and at least that way the rear windshield has some protection around it. I'll sell you that for 350 plus shipping. The rear trunk will not have lights in it.