Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 3 2015 model S's (70D, S70 and S85)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi eric, looking for a charge port assy for my 2012 'S'. Assy PN = 1005612-00-K, RWD vehicles. OK to use rev. G or newer. All North America vehicles manufactured BEFORE August 21st, 2015. perfer entire assy which includes 1) charge port base, 2) transition guide/slide with LEDs, 3) port door with outer reflector. pls contact steve ([email protected] or 970.845.eight eight six six.) thx, steve

20170206_164242.jpg

All of my fronts have cracks in them at the welds

I forgot to add text to my picture. Here is what I'm asking around for. I am new to this forum and I am interested in some front structural members on the passenger side. The pieces are called the shock Tower casting and the fender Mount plate that mounts to that casting. These would have to be cut from the frame kind of close to the rails that go to the bumper. I am in New York so this would probably have to be shipped because I don't think you are close. I have attached a picture of what the pieces look like in tan-ish primer. Let me know what your thoughts are on cost and shipping. Even if yours has cracks in the welds, I might be able to repair them .....please send a pic [email protected]

Attachments

• 20170206_164242.jpg
    20170206_164242.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 52
I do have some passengers available, but no hotties... I have uglies... the ones you really don't want to be seen with... sorry...

above is a joke... I am not sure what you are asking about... passenger door, passenger air bag? passenger seat?

Thanks
Eric