Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out 3 2015 model S's (70D, S70 and S85)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't get them out with out damaging them. I cant sell them... also it is a PITA to ship that large of an item. That item would be a class 500 or more since it is so big and so light. Would cost about 2K just for shipping. so I don't bother selling them.

Eric

I have 3 teslas that have lots of good parts that need a good home.

The 70D had the non leather option, and has the next get seats

All my cars are wrecked in the front, so i do not have any parts that go in front of the tires. No lights, no radiator, no bumper etc. I have 3 sets of seats of different styles. I have plenty of rear body work, and truck parts, and rear lights.

If you need a part let me know and I'll get you a price and I will put pics of the part here as soon as I can.
Here are some pics of the cars.

View attachment 191458 View attachment 191459 View attachment 191460 View attachment 191461 View attachment 191462 View attachment 191463

Thank you
Eric
Hello i need 2 doors right side do you hawe?

All my cars are wrecked in the front, so i do not have any parts that go in front of the tires. No lights, no radiator, no bumper etc. I have 3 sets of seats of different styles. I have plenty of rear body work, and truck parts, and rear lights.

If you need a part let me know and I'll get you a price and I will put pics of the part here as soon as I can.

View attachment 191458 View attachment 191459 View attachment 191460 View attachment 191461 View attachment 191462 View attachment 191463

Thank you
Eric

Hi, I'm looking for a complete battery pack, drive units (electric motors), charger, and a lot more for a Ev school prototype project.
If you have those parts please contact me at 7863272569
Thanks
Alan

Thank you
Eric