Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out (3) 2018 Model S vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have carbon fiber trim for dash/console/cup holder etc?
I have one set of CF trim in good condition. $900 shipped. There is a small scuff on the front of the armrest cover that you can see if the light shines just right. See pics.
IMG_5870.jpg
IMG_5868.JPG
IMG_5871.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
Do any of them have rear facing seat hardware? I'm looking for the 2 strikers that the seats latch onto:

ASY - HIP STRIKER LH(1013626-00-B)
ASY - HIP STRIKER RH(1013629-00-B)
I have one rear jump seat with every part necessary (including side carpet panels w/ slots) but am going to keep it together as a package. Sorry about that.

Chris

Looking for a few parts;
- aluminum door trim for front drivers door, and rear passenger door.
- are consoles in good shape...?
- rear right passenger door area; trim piece that protrudes subject to wear getting out of the vehicle. Think this is typical for any door. Need grey color.

Need rear door shell drive side so bottom left my car is pearl white
I'v got one but it's black.
Does it include the bumper reenforcement?
Yes - it has every part necessary. The carpet sidewall covers have some damage so someone can use them or just cut the ones that are already in the vehicle. There is also a scuff on the plastic of the backside of the seat.

Looking for a few parts;
- aluminum door trim for front drivers door, and rear passenger door.
- are consoles in good shape...?
- rear right passenger door area; trim piece that protrudes subject to wear getting out of the vehicle. Think this is typical for any door. Need grey color.
I have a good aluminum trim for the rear passenger door but none for the drivers door.
Consoles are all perfect
Only black trim

Thanks