Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out (3) 2018 Model S vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finishing up another project and have lots of parts from a few 2018 Model S units. All have less than 11,000 miles. Please PM me if you are looking for something specific, including part numbers if possible. Two notes: 1) I often travel so sometimes my response time may be a bit delayed. 2) If you are looking for parts for older models, please ensure you look into compatibility as I don't have that information.

Thanks
How about a Tesla rear camera, part #1006773-00-E

I need the airbag connector for the seat airbag. This is the connector that connects the seat airbag wire to the car's wiring harness under the seat/carpet. I need the newer version that's longer and has 4 wires. Some of these are black, most are yellow and usually have a black grommet attached to it. Don't need the shorter, earlier version with the white grommet. Should look like the black connector in the photo (grommet was removed).
Airbag connector.jpg

I need the airbag connector for the seat airbag. This is the connector that connects the seat airbag wire to the car's wiring harness under the seat/carpet. I need the newer version that's longer and has 4 wires. Some of these are black, most are yellow and usually have a black grommet attached to it. Don't need the shorter, earlier version with the white grommet. Should look like the black connector in the photo (grommet was removed).View attachment 630356
Yeah I have a few of those. PM me. Thanks