Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my car worked by Ingineer and I am impressed by his knowledge and ability. When I went to him, I had no power steering, and lot of features were not working. He fixed them all. His app is pretty good, though it would be better to have UI5 website:p but it works great.

Yeah, it seems like the older cars were more likely to have it done. In all cases it's definitely been turned off AFTER the accident, because the changes in the car's config are timestamped. For instance, here's a car that was in a flood (very minor), car had zero structural damage and the pack was completely fine. The car was a 60 that was originally purchased w/o Supercharging and then the owner specifically paid to have it added later. The flood was in the summer of 2015. Here's an excerpt from the config:

Code:
# Teleforce 2014-03-07 08:44:30: bchu changed fastcharge to 1
fastcharge 0
# idat-edit-config  2015-11-05 23:03:52: firmware_slave changed fastcharge from 1 to 0
# Teleforce 2014-03-07 08:44:40: bchu changed fastChargeInstalled to 1
fastChargeInstalled 1

Yeah, it seems like the older cars were more likely to have it done. In all cases it's definitely been turned off AFTER the accident, because the changes in the car's config are timestamped. For instance, here's a car that was in a flood (very minor), car had zero structural damage and the pack was completely fine. The car was a 60 that was originally purchased w/o Supercharging and then the owner specifically paid to have it added later. The flood was in the summer of 2015. Here's an excerpt from the config:

Code:
# Teleforce 2014-03-07 08:44:30: bchu changed fastcharge to 1
fastcharge 0
# idat-edit-config  2015-11-05 23:03:52: firmware_slave changed fastcharge from 1 to 0
# Teleforce 2014-03-07 08:44:40: bchu changed fastChargeInstalled to 1
fastChargeInstalled 1

can ppl file a lawsuit against them? They can't turn off a feature that came with the car and paid for.

can ppl file a lawsuit against them? They can't turn off a feature that came with the car and paid for.

Possibly.

I cannot even get them to cut keys. To them, the car is dead.

They have to fix this policy before the Model 3 comes out, or it will be a PR nightmare for them. Buyers in that price range are far less tolerant of things in general, just because they usually don't have spare cars, don't often buy as bleeding edge, etc.

Gotta keep the headlights for my rebuild, sry.

I believe the deal on the right it the heat exchanger, where freon heats or cools the glycol. If so, yep available. Don't know what/where the deal on the left is though.

The 85D has got 3 or 4 coolant pumps; depends on what model you have. I believe they have different part numbers too. Yep, available; got a part# or exact location?

Hi there.

I'm also interested in this heat exchanger. Is it still available?

Lots of stuff is left. The traction motors, brake calipers, rotors, etc, left parking ebrake, front pano glass, piano black dash trim, console with yacht floor, all seats, door panels, rear hatch electric shocks & controller, IC, MCU, many other interior parts, doors, frame members, and so on. I may root the MCU and reset the ABS controller for the future owner.

Anything not showing as sold; I've been scrupulous about that.

I am looking for a right front axle for 2016 Model S 90D

Any help is appreciated.

Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?

Just received a 2015 85D which was in a rear-ender. I'm selling everything in it that I don't need.

Let me know what you need -- I'm looking for 2/3 of retail.

This is a southern California car, so has never been frozen or on salt roads, and has never been in the drink. It has 3,500 miles on the clock. The battery pack has 215 miles of charge.

What I don't have:
- Rear body parts
- Front body parts
- Airbags
- Charger
- HVJB
- BCM

Everything else is for sale, including B-pillars and pano roof. I'd like to sell the interior complete (as per another ad here).

List Date: 3/11/2016

SOLD:
- Master charger
- High-Voltage Junction Box
- Body Control Module + fob
- Backup camera
- Charging port + cable (shipping still owed)
- Rear right multilink (knuckle, strut, control arms, links and bolts) + air shock
- Rear right e-brake
- Driver's door seal
- Right-rear shock
- Both outside mirrors
- Driver's door switches
- Driver's door wiring harness
- All ultrasonic sensors
- Driver's front suspension
- Both front fenders
- Bumper cover and all supporting members
- Hood
- Subframe and torsion bar
- Right-rear wheel knuckle
- Headliner
- Driver's B-pillar interior covers (top & bottom)
- Interior rear-view mirror
- Main battery pack

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Parting Out a 2015 85D - What Do You Need?
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00

View attachment 166380
--------------------------------------
View attachment 166381
View attachment 166382
View attachment 166383
View attachment 166384