TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Parting out a 70 d

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tume28, May 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. tume28

tume28 Member

I am selling in part a 70 d 2015. It had a little fire in the front compartiment. It is almost complete exept front body parts that I need to repair a other one. For sale : complete interior, the 4 doors, mirror, all the windows except windshield, both engine, batterie complete or in module, charger, galliper, rear lite, all electronic module .....
    I am located in quebec city
    Please email me [email protected]
    or call between 5 pm and 8 pm or weekend 9am to 9 pm 418 661 6854 Claude
    tank you c8c3982f9e06d9524669d6b8d3435c9795b53893.jpg

2. hrmhrm

hrmhrm New Member

What caused the fire???

3. tume28

tume28 Member

It seem to originate from the module that control the ac radiator fan. It is a 12 volts short that made this fire.

4. Tracking

Tracking Member

Still have the bags and belts?

5. tume28

tume28 Member

Sorry no more airbags and seat belt. I still have 3 doors, rear hatch, front motor, all interior part except seat and the body shell for sale.