Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out a 85 D model S 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1867.JPG
IMG_1869.JPG
IMG_1870.JPG
IMG_1871.JPG

The left and right undercarriage aero guide fins.
This is on the rear undercarriage plastic that cover the rear motor ?
I have them.
30$ for the bolts and clips shipping included.
40$ for the aero fin shipping included.
I send you picture. if you are interested

View attachment 364829
Thanks much. The bolts and nuts are exactly what I’m looking for. However, the clips should be as pictured below. Please advise.
upload_2018-12-30_21-52-25.jpeg

I would be interested in the floor load floor for the Model S (part # 1005534). I noticed mine on my 2017 is made from pretty crappy material while several of my friends 2015s have a very rugged load floor made from hard plastic material instead of particle board (or whatever they are using now). They are the exact same size (I know I tried to swap them when their were not looking) but the older ones seem to be made much more rugged!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 6.00.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 6.00.06 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
I would be interested in the floor load floor for the Model S (part # 1005534). I noticed mine on my 2017 is made from pretty crappy material while several of my friends 2015s have a very rugged load floor made from hard plastic material instead of particle board (or whatever they are using now). They are the exact same size (I know I tried to swap them when their were not looking) but the older ones seem to be made much more rugged!

Yes I have it. 50$ us Plus 35$ of shipping.
Pm me your email if you are interested, so I can send you a paypal invoice.

Still many parts to sell. rear subframe, knuckle, calliper, hub H V cable for front motor, drive axles front, interior door panel, rear seat, H V jonction box, dc dc converter, H V cable, charge port, charge port door, rear lights , rear bumper reinforcement, ac compressor, rear air suspension, level sensor for air suspension, abs sensor, rear control arm, all the wiring of the car, interior parts, ................
Everything come from a 85D 2015
I can make good price for someone who will take many parts.
I am in quebec city and I ship worldwide.
email me for fastest answer
[email protected]