Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have the individual diffuser blades shown below?

If so how much?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hi,

I'd like to buy the accelerator pedal. Can you PM me?

BTW, I would appreciate any pointers you have on how to remove/install the panel that surrounds the pedal. I found the hex screw on the left side of the panels, and a latch towards the rear, but haven't found how to release it on the right side where the big red "?" mark is in the attached pic. Any ideas?

MarcView attachment 190620View attachment 190619 View attachment 190620

Marc
have a look at the instruction youtube movies of Lightharmonic.com "how to install the amplifier" you need to remove the sidepanels of the centerconsole, 2pcs to get to the screw above right to the accelerator pedal

Still have loooots left over from my old part out, and the mods wont let me edit or delete the thread soooo...

Here is what I DO NOT have

curtain airbags
steering wheel airbag
front bumper
front driver door
headlights
radiator support
center radiator
front crashbar
hood
fenders
front sunroof glass

I DO HAVE

All suspension pieces front and rear including cradle
Charger
tie rods
brake calipers
door panels
and basically the rest of the car
battery pack
drive unit
dashboard airbag
mirrors

all kinds of stuff.

I may be slow to respond so please forgive me, I'm trying to juggle a few other projects

If you are a social media person feel free to use the group

Do you have the drivers seat air bag ? cal me 708 370 0222 e mail me [email protected]

Hi, I'm in need of the brushed aluminum bezel around the MCU and the gray rear trim between the painted bumper and silver trim. If you have those and they're unblemished, let me know what you want to ship to 46038 zip code.

Sure. See attached. It's the gray plastic part with embedded red lights between the painted bumper and chrome trim. If you look carefully, mine has a couple of impressions from where the garage door hit it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 63
Still have loooots left over from my old part out, and the mods wont let me edit or delete the thread soooo...

Here is what I DO NOT have

curtain airbags
steering wheel airbag
front bumper
front driver door
headlights
radiator support
center radiator
front crashbar
hood
fenders
front sunroof glass

I DO HAVE

All suspension pieces front and rear including cradle
Charger
tie rods
brake calipers
door panels
and basically the rest of the car
battery pack
drive unit
dashboard airbag
mirrors

all kinds of stuff.

I may be slow to respond so please forgive me, I'm trying to juggle a few other projects

If you are a social media person feel free to use the group

Do you have any blue doors?