Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting Out Roadster #945

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Parting out Roadster 945. Car has left front impact affecting the majority of the under hood components as well as the front left suspension, rim, and drivers side door. The right front fender, passenger door and rear components are in good condition. Tan and black interior is intact and complete (carbon fiber accents have been spoken for). The car was purchased to obtain a few critical parts for our own roadsters, other parts will be sold. PEM not available, the Battery appears to be bricked (still investigating but we are not holding out much hope). Contact us for availability and pricing. Shipping will be from Calgary, Canada. Smaller items can be shipped from Palm Springs California with some delay.

IMG_2687.JPG
IMG_2688.JPG
IMG_2689.JPG
IMG_2690.JPG
IMG_2692.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2691.JPG
    IMG_2691.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    443.2 KB · Views: 211
  • Helpful
Reactions: dhrivnak
Dibs on the following pls...
  1. Rear "T E S L A" emblems
  2. Rear "Roadster Sport" emblem
  3. Side "Sport" badges (both)
  4. HVAC knobs (all three)
  5. Drive select buttons P-R-N-D (all four)
  6. Traction Control "TC" button
  7. Heated seat buttons (both)
  8. Drivers + Passenger tail light assemblies (both)
  9. Drivers + Passenger side mirror glass (only glass not housings)
  10. Drivers seat rail assembly (sliding mechanism + bolts)
  11. Soft top + bows
  12. Power window switches + motors (both sides)
  13. 400V controller (if good)
  14. OE "Tesla" floormats (if available)
  15. Turn signal stalk
  16. Wiper control stalk
  17. Trunk release button
  18. Headlamp switch
PM incoming, thx.

Last edited:
The open vehicles project would make good use of the VDS (little 3.5" display) and stub of the cable harness that powers it, for the benefit of all roadster owners, if you (or others) could contribute that. You can see our project at www.openvehicles.com and there is a contact form here (or PM me):

Contact | Open Vehicles

We have some limited funds available from donations.

Regards, Mark.
Ill keep it in mind Mark. We will need the screen for the next few months as we try to recover the battery but feel free to reach out again in January to see if it is available.

Moe

Is the crash structure and armature ( what the headlights connect to) in tact? I cant see from the picture.

I need some hood hardware, hood, front crash structure, armature and parts from the drivers side front area like HVAC, etc...

PM me and we can go from there..

Lots of interest via Private Message, Thanks everyone. I will try to get to every one in the order that I receive your requests. Heading into the Christmas season it may take a little longer than I would like, but feel free to poke me again if you haven't heard back from me in a reasonable time. This car is owned by myself and another roadster owner. Our intention is to secure a parts supply for ourselves but are happy to help if you need a part that isn't on our critical list.

Back from holidays and filling orders. We still have lots of body parts available (with exception of front left fender and hood). The tan interior is mostly available (with exception to carbon fiber and seats). PM for inquiries.

i'd like to send a private message--but don't know how to do that. How is it done?

i'd like to send a private message--but don't know how to do that. How is it done?
top right of the page there are 4 icons, 3rd from right is a "conversation", mouse over brings up a menu, click on "Start a New Conversation"

Then add the username to the participant list, add the conversation title and type your message. Other options below the message window, then hit "Start a Conversation"....