Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im looking to purchase the Tire Pressure Monitor System. I'm looking to work with MarkJ in Hong Kong on the OVMS TPMS reprogramming issue. I would like to purchase the TPMS computer device under the dash so we might create a TPMS add-on to the OVMS device. He needs the TPMS computer in order to hack it and create the proper hardware and software.

This is a stand alone device IIRC, and NOT part of the Roadster main computer. It is just the thing used to monitor tire pressure.

Thanks for the other stuff you sold me. Still waiting to hear from you regarding that one other part we discussed.

Im looking to purchase the Tire Pressure Monitor System. I'm looking to work with MarkJ in Hong Kong on the OVMS TPMS reprogramming issue. I would like to purchase the TPMS computer device under the dash so we might create a TPMS add-on to the OVMS device. He needs the TPMS computer in order to hack it and create the proper hardware and software.

This is a stand alone device IIRC, and NOT part of the Roadster main computer. It is just the thing used to monitor tire pressure.

Thanks for the other stuff you sold me. Still waiting to hear from you regarding that one other part we discussed.

This is the TPMS ECU (in dashboard area), and two Antenna modules (one rear, one front).

Reactions: TOBASH
Sorry about the slow reply. I’m sure we can work something out. I want to make sure the module ECU is the correct one. Can you confirm it is the one in the photo? DM me and we can work something out for loan.
5AC6116E-6DF7-445D-9CA6-2E17981709E4.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: markwj
Sorry about the slow reply. I’m sure we can work something out. I want to make sure the module ECU is the correct one. Can you confirm it is the one in the photo? DM me and we can work something out for loan. View attachment 534086

From the parts list, I see:
  • 18 - Module, TPMS Unit: 6003334
  • 17 - Module, TPMS Antenna, Front: 6003335
  • 17 - Module, TPMS Antenna, Read: 6003347
  • 16 - Module, TPMS Trigger: 2000679
So, yes, I think 6003334 should be the correct part for the main ECU. I will DM you to discuss.