Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re-posting with an update to refresh the feed.

Roadster 945 is a Canadian Sport model that was written off due to a front end collision (Drivers side). I purchased the car with a fellow Roadster Owner as a donor car to secure a few critical components for our own vehicles. What we don't intend to keep we are selling to others to help recoup the cost of the purchase. Please read the remainder of this post as a number of the parts have already been claimed. Direct Message if you have questions about availability and price. Parts will be shipped from Canada. As most interest has been from the US prices will be quoted in $USD

The following are NOT available. Either spoken for or damaged in the accident
- The DS headlight, Bumper, Hood and DS Fender, DS front Rim are a total loss along with the majority of the HVAC
- the PEM, Battery Core, 400V controller, Speedo Cluster and VDS are spoken for
- DS Tail Light, Seats, Snow dam and PEM fan Upgrades
- All Carbon Fiber highlights have been spoken for
- All badging including door sills have been spoken for
- Rear axles and Suspension have been spoken for

If you don't see it in the photo, we may still have it. Many parts have been removed in the processes of accessing others.
IMG_4231.jpg
IMG_4232.jpg
IMG_4233.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_4236.jpg
IMG_4237.jpg
IMG_4238.jpg
IMG_4239.jpg

Last edited:
Just a mention that it’s real easy to deal with, not sure if I ever got back to you but the seats were perfect, made a free towel out of it too, handy to wipe my ass just in case! Genuine seller with realistic prices, recommended.
P.s. I’m still interested in the charge port.

Good to hear. We are going to hang on to the charge port for the time being but I’ll let you know if we get to the point of selling it.
Just a mention that it’s real easy to deal with, not sure if I ever got back to you but the seats were perfect, made a free towel out of it too, handy to wipe my ass just in case! Genuine seller with realistic prices, recommended.
P.s. I’m still interested in the charge port.
Glad you are happy with them. Happy to help. We are going to hang on to the charge port for the time being but I’ll let you know if it becomes available.