Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out Tesla Roadster 2010 VIN: 5YJRE1A30A100961

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I am parting out a 2010 Roadster. It was in a front end accident before it was purchased and it has been too much work to try to fix up so I am selling out the parts for it. I am listing some of the major parts below but I have most everything for the car. Feel free to inquire to me regarding any parts you may need and I will happily get back with you if I have it. The only major things that are missing are the hood, passenger front fender, battery, VIN, and dash. Feel free to also make an offer on the whole car itself if you would like to have the whole thing.

Here are some pictures of everything. Shoot me a message for anything you are interested in! I will happily send extra pictures for anything you need in particular.
IMG_1234.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1227.jpeg
    IMG_1227.jpeg
    477.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    575.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1236.jpeg
    IMG_1236.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1233.jpeg
    IMG_1233.jpeg
    613.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1223.jpeg
    IMG_1223.jpeg
    411.2 KB · Views: 150
Hey all,

I am parting out a 2010 Roadster. It was in a front end accident before it was purchased and it has been too much work to try to fix up so I am selling out the parts for it. I am listing some of the major parts below but I have most everything for the car. Feel free to inquire to me regarding any parts you may need and I will happily get back with you if I have it. The only major things that are missing are the hood, passenger front fender, battery, VIN, and dash. Feel free to also make an offer on the whole car itself if you would like to have the whole thing.

Here are some pictures of everything. Shoot me a message for anything you are interested in! I will happily send extra pictures for anything you need in particular.
View attachment 706045
Also the PEM has been previously sold.

Connor,

Sorry to hear about the accident.

I would be really interested in three small parts (you may be looking to sell only big things, so apologies if this is not what you intended).

(i) the right hand control lever (windshield wiper one)
(ii) the rubber / plastic insert/boot for the center console where the ipod was meant to plug in.
(iii) the three control knobs for the AC system - just the actual knobs (somehow mine are thrashed)

Let me know if you would be willing to sell those and what the cost would be.

Thanks,

Stewart

I just wanted to update this thread with parts that are no longer with the car:
  • Gauge Cluster
  • Battery
  • Battery Controller/PEM
  • 400v to 12v step down
  • VIN
I appreciate all of the messages and I am trying to get back with everyone promptly. I am trying to see about selling the car as a whole first, giving that until th end of this week. Then I will start to disassemble the car for parts.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Connor

Hey all,

View attachment 706045
PM sent