Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out three (3) 2017 Model S vehicles

Restrected

Jun 4, 2017
Hi. i need a complete interior set. Seats, plastic trims and carpet trim for B pilar and C pilars. I do not need anything for center console or dash, just the sides and the seats. No door panels either. just the pilars and the seats. Have them complete? Please send me a pic and price. im not picky about color or gen, but i would like a pic of the wiring harness plugs so i can confirm if they are plug and play or will i have to swap plugs.

Thank you!

Chris1

Jul 20, 2018
Seattle
How much for TPMS ECU? It’s a small module located on the passenger side B pillar I believe. Also interested in 2nd Gen TPMS sensors

zax123

CDN Model S 100D
Jun 4, 2012
Candiac, QC, CAN
Hi there, I'm looking for a pigtail for the rear view mirror. The connector looks like this:
upload_2018-9-14_16-43-29.png

Any chance you might have it?

Thanks!

glewis83186

Jun 5, 2018
California
You probably already sold these items but do you have: Red brake calipers, wheel locks? Carbon fiber spoiler? All weather mats? No worries if there all gone by this point!

Happy Kappy

2017 Model S P100D and 2017 Model S 90D
Nov 18, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
You probably already sold these items but do you have: Red brake calipers, wheel locks? Carbon fiber spoiler? All weather mats? No worries if there all gone by this point!
I have three calipers left and one has a bent line that can be replaced. All others requested items are gone. PM me if interested.m Thanks

Chaserr

Hyperactive Hyperdrive
Sep 5, 2017
Logan
Any chance you have a tan suede roof center bar cover? The thing at the middle top of this picture that goes behind the sunroof.
2015-Tesla-Model-S-executive-rear-seats-option.png.png

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC