Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parting out three (3) 2017 Model S vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - I just completed a project and am selling off all my extra parts. I have the following that were in wrecks:

1) P100D 297 miles - black with black interior, premium audio, cold weather package, carbon fiber, 1 brick damaged
2) P100D 9,700 miles - black with black interior
3) 90D 2,600 miles - black with tan interior, premium audio, cold weather package, carbon fiber

Please PM if you are looking for something, including part number and offer if possible, but please be patient with responses as I do travel often. I will try to keep this updated as major components sell.

Thanks,
Chris
I am looking for the center console with rear usb ports and cup holders for my 2016 Rob (949) 235 8950

Hi all - I just completed a project and am selling off all my extra parts. I have the following that were in wrecks:

1) P100D 297 miles - black with black interior, premium audio, cold weather package, carbon fiber, 1 brick damaged
2) P100D 9,700 miles - black with black interior
3) 90D 2,600 miles - black with tan interior, premium audio, cold weather package, carbon fiber

Please PM if you are looking for something, including part number and offer if possible, but please be patient with responses as I do travel often. I will try to keep this updated as major components sell.

Thanks,
Chris
Is the center console still available?