Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts Catalog?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i was looking on the parts catalog this morning (epc.tesla.com) and it was working fine. I'm gonna do a center console upgrade from the yacht floor in my 2014, i don't like the aftermarket ones they look tacky to me, but tesla doesn't sell the upgrade anymore so i am gonna price it out for parts.

Anyway i digress. Now i am trying to get back on there and it says I'm forbidden to view this resource no matter what car or trim i try. Thought it was a browser issue but i tried on my phone also and same thing.
Has tesla decided we aren't allowed to search parts on our own?

Capture.JPG

I tried it yesterday and managed to get by so probably was lucky, but did noticed difference in previous times I’ve been there. So probably they have changed the look of the page and you where there during the change. If able clean your browser history and delete necessary cookies and try again...

I tried it yesterday and managed to get by so probably was lucky, but did noticed difference in previous times I’ve been there. So probably they have changed the look of the page and you where there during the change. If able clean your browser history and delete necessary cookies and try again...
Just tried it again, same as yesterday, and it lets me get all the way till I go to click on the pic that takes you to the parts breakdown and PN listing and it says the same not authorized crap. And yeah I cleared the browser and even tried a different brand browser with the same results 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm getting "internal server error" at the moment? Is it working for others?
I just logged in just now and it's working fine 🤷‍♂️
Spoon,
Didn't try to get in the parts fiche, but I do have the EvannEx center console. Looks completely like it came with the car. Just a suggestion, got it on the Bay...
Kaveman
The evannex one looks tacky.
Also one of the perks of the upgrade is the rear cupholders and USB. The one from Tesla is probably the most expensive, but by far it looks the best.