Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Parts for Sale: Wall Charger, Front Trunk Pieces, Parcel Shelf,Rear Tan Seats, Other Parts Available

Mobile charger: Brand new in the case with all adapters. Asking $350 OBO

Parcel shelf- $200 OBO

Front trunk pieces: I have the tub, carpet, and LH/RH/TOP trim pieces that surround the frunk. I have the whole set for a RWD and AWD car.

Tan rear seats: Tan rear seats from a 2013 RWD car. This should fit any Tesla 2012-2016 (pre-facelift).

Other random parts:

Ask me for a price on these...

Plenty of bulbs and ballasts for the front headlights.

Front bumper wiring harness for a non-sensor vehicle.

Subwoofer

Black door panels (interior) for the passenger front and rear doors.

About twenty wiper blades- new in box.

Mobile charger: Brand new in the case with all adapters. Asking $350 OBO

Not to thread-crap, and I wish you luck in your sale of all the parts, but why is there a premium on used mobile chargers? Tesla sells these brand new for $300 on the site, yet they are all over ebay, these boards, craigslist, etc. for $350 or more. I guess I don't understand the pricing on this, I would think they would be cheaper from third party sellers. Am I missing something? Again, no ill-will intended to OP.

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
Not to thread-crap, and I wish you luck in your sale of all the parts, but why is there a premium on used mobile chargers? Tesla sells these brand new for $300 on the site, yet they are all over ebay, these boards, craigslist, etc. for $350 or more. I guess I don't understand the pricing on this, I would think they would be cheaper from third party sellers. Am I missing something? Again, no ill-will intended to OP.

The gen 1 UMC was over $500 from Tesla when available and maxed out at 40 amps. The gen 2 UMC is $300 and maxes out at 32 amps.

The gen 1 UMC was over $500 from Tesla when available and maxed out at 40 amps. The gen 2 UMC is $300 and maxes out at 32 amps.
Gotcha, so when gen 1's are for sale at ~$400+, people are paying for the extra amperage. Can we then assume this is a Gen 1 the OP is selling, at 40A, and therefore a decent deal?

For reference, here is an ebay listing for a Gen 2 connector bundle (which includes the adapter that doesn't come with Tesla's Gen 2 bundle- just as standard equipment with new vehicles).
Tesla Mobile Connector Charger Model S/X/3 with Bag, 2018 style NEW! | eBay
But the adapter is $99 from Tesla, so at $465 for the "complete set" this is still charging a premium.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC