Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts for Sale: Wall Charger, Front Trunk Pieces, Parcel Shelf,Rear Tan Seats, Other Parts Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mobile charger: Brand new in the case with all adapters. Asking $350 OBO

Parcel shelf- $200 OBO

Front trunk pieces: I have the tub, carpet, and LH/RH/TOP trim pieces that surround the frunk. I have the whole set for a RWD and AWD car.

Tan rear seats: Tan rear seats from a 2013 RWD car. This should fit any Tesla 2012-2016 (pre-facelift).

Other random parts:

Ask me for a price on these...

Plenty of bulbs and ballasts for the front headlights.

Front bumper wiring harness for a non-sensor vehicle.

Subwoofer

Black door panels (interior) for the passenger front and rear doors.

About twenty wiper blades- new in box.

Mobile charger: Brand new in the case with all adapters. Asking $350 OBO

Not to thread-crap, and I wish you luck in your sale of all the parts, but why is there a premium on used mobile chargers? Tesla sells these brand new for $300 on the site, yet they are all over ebay, these boards, craigslist, etc. for $350 or more. I guess I don't understand the pricing on this, I would think they would be cheaper from third party sellers. Am I missing something? Again, no ill-will intended to OP.

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
Not to thread-crap, and I wish you luck in your sale of all the parts, but why is there a premium on used mobile chargers? Tesla sells these brand new for $300 on the site, yet they are all over ebay, these boards, craigslist, etc. for $350 or more. I guess I don't understand the pricing on this, I would think they would be cheaper from third party sellers. Am I missing something? Again, no ill-will intended to OP.

The gen 1 UMC was over $500 from Tesla when available and maxed out at 40 amps. The gen 2 UMC is $300 and maxes out at 32 amps.

The gen 1 UMC was over $500 from Tesla when available and maxed out at 40 amps. The gen 2 UMC is $300 and maxes out at 32 amps.
Gotcha, so when gen 1's are for sale at ~$400+, people are paying for the extra amperage. Can we then assume this is a Gen 1 the OP is selling, at 40A, and therefore a decent deal?

For reference, here is an ebay listing for a Gen 2 connector bundle (which includes the adapter that doesn't come with Tesla's Gen 2 bundle- just as standard equipment with new vehicles).
Tesla Mobile Connector Charger Model S/X/3 with Bag, 2018 style NEW! | eBay
But the adapter is $99 from Tesla, so at $465 for the "complete set" this is still charging a premium.