Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts leftover after Homelink install?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just had the Homelink install completed today. Everything works great.

But weird question....they left my box in the car, which has part 1114984-00-B in it, as well as a bracket and screw.

Does this mean I already had the Homelink module and all they did was activate it? I'm very confused.....

So I just had the Homelink install completed today. Everything works great.

But weird question....they left my box in the car, which has part 1114984-00-B in it, as well as a bracket and screw.

Does this mean I already had the Homelink module and all they did was activate it? I'm very confused.....
You just struck gold. Now that one can do DiY install and activate HL - should be easy to part in the FS section. :cool:.

I had my homelink install today also in my 3. The bracket for the install was present on the car already so I did not need the bracket. He took the bracket away with him - what am I going to do with a bracket? He needed the screw though. But an extra homelink - woo hoo - hit the jackpot there.

We Set it up - and works fine - but he messed up one of the two garage door openers clearing all the codes! Meaning when my wife came home her homelink didn't work - and it took us a half hour to get it working because of remote issues- but - finally - got it done.