TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Parts List

Discussion in 'Model S' started by wk057, Aug 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. wk057

wk057 Senior Tinkerer

#1 wk057, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    So, has anyone compiled a parts/part number list for the Model S at all?

I started on one, then decided to check and see if I could find if anyone else had started one publicly, and had no luck.

So, I'll just share what I have so far, gathered from various sources... may not be complete or accurate

So far so good... would be cool to start adding more if anyone has anything! :)

I've moved the list to the Wiki section

Tesla Model S Parts List

-wk

2. jiaotong

jiaotong Member

honestly not being snippy, just curious, why is this needed?

3. wk057

wk057 Senior Tinkerer

There is no service manual, no parts list, nothing really available. I started this when starting on research for my off-grid solar project using a Tesla battery

I seem to have broken my table.... standby

- - - Updated - - -

fixed my table

4. invisik

invisik Supporting Member

Yes, very nice, thank you for the list... hope to add some as well.

-m

5. wk057

wk057 Senior Tinkerer

Added a bunch more.

6. invisik

invisik Supporting Member

Hi, can you put these in the list too? Thanks. Feel free to delete my message afterwards.

TRIM CLIP NIFCO 12733 (1011813-00-A).................rear hatch area trim

WINDSHIELD - LHD - HEATED WIPER AREA (1021634-01-C)..............near windshield

ANTENNA AMPLIFIER, AM/FM RKEUS, EU,ASIA (1004793-00-D)..............rear hatch area

MODULE,SENSOR,LIGHT/RAIN W/ HUD (1011582-00-C) .................. near windshield

FAN SHROUD ASSY, SUBCOOL (6008358-00-B)...............right side condenser fan behind front bumper area

Tire Inflation Kit (6005923-00-A) ...................... the portable unit Tesla sells

ROOF RACK DOOR (6008624-00-A)..................the rectangular caps that cover the roof rack holes on the pano roof

ASY,UA,240V1,080A,ADPTR,TSL02-SAEJ1772AC (1005617-00-B)....................the J1772 to Tesla adapter (like that comes with the car)

7. rlang59

rlang59 Member

Isn't this the type of thing a wiki is for?

8. wk057

wk057 Senior Tinkerer

Yeah, I completely forgot about the wiki...

- - - Updated - - -

Went ahead and moved to the wiki