Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parts & swag! Mobile charging kit, parcel shelf, carpet floor mats, jacket, hoodie, hats, etc!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just sold my 2016 Model S 90D (unfortunately) because of a house fire (total loss) and the resulting financial distress. So sad - it was my dream car! :( I will hopefully own another Tesla in the future, but until then I have no need for these extras. Please keep in mind that I'm selling because I need the money - NOT because I want to... If you don't like the pricing of an item, just be reasonable and let's talk! Here's what I have and the (sometimes estimated) retail values:

Model S/X/3 Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle - $300
Parcel Shelf - $150
Original black Tesla carpet floor mats (front & rear, 3 pieces) including all velcro buttons - $100
Women's Corp Jacket, size XL - $120
Men's/unisex white zip-up hoodie with black logo, size XL - $70
2 x T-logo hats - $25 each
one white with a red "T" (no longer sold!) with adjustable back
one black with a red "T" and custom ponytail hole added, fitted, size S/M
Ceramic coffee cup - $15
"Tesla only parking" large green cone - $25

The Mobile Connector was only used for a couple months. The jacket, hoodie, hats, and parcel shelf have been used, but show no signs of wear. The carpet floor mats were removed the very day I bought the car and replaced with all-weather floor mats.

Total "new" cost of all items = $830
Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!
floormats.jpeg
swag.jpeg

I'm in Billings, Montana. Local pickup/drop off can be arranged, or shipping costs will need to be added to the price.
Items may also be sold individually/a la carte, but price will be higher: 15% off above listed "new" prices.

If you're interested and/or can help, I would appreciate it! Just let me know.

I just sold my 2016 Model S 90D (unfortunately) because of a house fire (total loss) and the resulting financial distress. So sad - it was my dream car! :( I will hopefully own another Tesla in the future, but until then I have no need for these extras. Please keep in mind that I'm selling because I need the money - NOT because I want to... If you don't like the pricing of an item, just be reasonable and let's talk! Here's what I have and the (sometimes estimated) retail values:

Parcel Shelf - $150
Original black Tesla carpet floor mats (front & rear, 3 pieces) including all velcro buttons - $100
Ceramic coffee cup - $15

The Mobile Connector was only used for a couple months. The jacket, hoodie, hats, and parcel shelf have been used, but show no signs of wear. The carpet floor mats were removed the very day I bought the car and replaced with all-weather floor mats.

Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!View attachment 315957 View attachment 315958

I'm in Billings, Montana. Local pickup/drop off can be arranged, or shipping costs will need to be added to the price.
Items may also be sold individually/a la carte, but price will be higher: 15% off above listed "new" prices.

How much is the umbrella?

Lost my rear model S rear parcel shelf. Is yours still for sell?

Parcel Shelf - $150
Ceramic coffee cup - $15

Total cost of all items now = $650!!! That's over 20% OFF! For NINE items!View attachment 315957 View attachment 315958