Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek 2015 - Sunday, July 12th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brilliant solution. I recall pointing out that we had the first cord in backwards from the optimal direction for plugging in, but it was already too late by then. Someday when someone takes down those strings they will wonder about finding the same plug sex on both ends of a string. At the far end from where you now plug in, I hope that you replaced the male end with a female plug (or capped it) so there were not live prongs sticking out.

when I worked at a hardware store we'd always get people coming in around X-mas looking for a double end male xtension cord...after stringing all of the lights

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a gonna bring a proper net and catch so many crawfish.

And I should, all of the ones there are probably invasive Red Swamp crayfish or maybe Signals. If they're Shastas, I'll leave them alone.

should I bring a boiling pot & some hot sauce?

should I bring a boiling pot & some hot sauce?

Maybe, depending on when I can get there, I may actually spend an hour catching a ton of crawfish. I have a trap now and catch them up here in Washington so I actually know what I'm doing.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm going to fly down to San Jose on Friday and fly out of Sacramento on either Sunday at 8 pm or Monday at 6 am. Can someone give me a ride from the conference to Picnic Creek and can someone give me a ride to the Sacramento airport? I'll pay for all of the supercharging.

Last edited:
Rolo. Either Brianman or someone else I "volunteer" will get you the rides you need. Remember the first year I walked up to strangers and told them to meet at the hot tub. If I can do that I am sure I can convince one of the many wonderful TMC folk to help a friend get a ride.

You have my word as the unofficial yearly Tesla cheerleader of TMC a connect.

Maybe, depending on when I can get there, I may actually spend an hour catching a ton of crawfish. I have a trap now and catch them up here in Washington so I actually know what I'm doing.

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm going to fly down to San Jose on Friday and fly out of Sacramento on either Sunday at 8 pm or Monday at 6 am. Can someone give me a ride from the conference to Picnic Creek and can someone give me a ride to the Sacramento airport? I'll pay for all of the supercharging.
I can and I'll prorate my Supercharger network access fee to you most certainly sir. Thank you very much.