Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek - 2016 - Sunday, July 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
UPDATE 6/25: Register at
Party at Picnic Creek 2016
-----------------------------------

This is just a 'Save the Date' placeholder. This year, the Party at Picnic Creek (aka, The TMC Connect After Party) will be run by the NorCal Reno Tesla Owners Cub (Events) with signup, etc. handled on the club website. That way if a personal crisis arises (like last year), the party will go on just fine :).

We have a couple of very cool sponsors already signed up, can't wait to share that info with you. Basically when I've been contacted about it, Iv'e told potential sponsors 'Come up with something to make the party even better'. And I think some definitely have.

I know TMC Connect location has not yet been announced - but even if it isn't in the Bay area, there are plenty of people heading back up north and Silicon Valley area that I'm sure we'll have a good crowd of Tesla owners.

I'll let you know when registration opens, but mark the link and stay tuned. All information will be captured there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jouley
This is just a 'Save the Date' placeholder. This year, the Party at Picnic Creek (aka, The TMC Connect After Party) will be run by the NorCal Reno Tesla Owners Cub (http://norcalreno.com/new-events/) with signup, etc. handled on the club website. That way if a personal crisis arises (like last year), the party will go on just fine :).

We have a couple of very cool sponsors already signed up, can't wait to share that info with you. Basically when I've been contacted about it, Iv'e told potential sponsors 'Come up with something to make the party even better'. And I think some definitely have.

I know TMC Connect location has not yet been announced - but even if it isn't in the Bay area, there are plenty of people heading back up north and Silicon Valley area that I'm sure we'll have a good crowd of Tesla owners.

I'll let you know when registration opens, but mark the link and stay tuned. All information will be captured there.

AFAIK TMC Connect is in SoCal this year and would wrap up on Sunday....might really impact your turnout.....

AFAIK TMC Connect is in SoCal this year and would wrap up on Sunday....might really impact your turnout.....

Thanks, but any number is fine. Small group, we'll have a good time. Large group, we'll have a good time. :)

Plenty of local EV folks and Bay area folks that won't be heading south & would rather get together on Sunday in a casual setting. Plus I'll have the PNW folks driving back from TMC Connect which should be wrapping up on Saturday.

And since I don't have a minimum # of attendees required to break even, if only 20 people show up, I'm still good. It looks like I might have a world-famous fiddler here (SWFiddler will be excited, he knows who it is), along with a great group of musicians. And several Tesla folks will be showing up to relax and have a good time.

It's all good, no matter what happens.

Reactions: SW2Fiddler
'Come up with something to make the party even better'.

Does this mean what I think it means? Hummer limo with a Jacuzzi in the back?

1231358913.jpg

There is a party-size hot tub here (only half is uncovered here) :). You're going to have to do better than that.

I knew about the famous (or infamous) hot tub, which is why I suggested hot tub on wheels for an even better party. Since I didn't find a picture of an electric limo with a hot tub, I had to do a picture of a Hummer.