Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Paso Robles Wineries with food and charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to create a listing of Paso Robles wineries with Tesla destination charging.

I am aware of:

Niner
Rotta

Please post of there are others.
My favorite winery is Brecon. One of the investors is Simon Hackett, an Australian internet zillionaire who owns a couple of Roadsters. It has multiple destination chargers. They usually have local gourmet salads and stuff.

My favorite winery is Brecon. One of the investors is Simon Hackett, an Australian internet zillionaire who owns a couple of Roadsters. It has multiple destination chargers. They usually have local gourmet salads and stuff.
Ab-so-tiv-ly Brecon! Amanda is the best!

We ALWAYS make that a stop. I just never think about them as having food.

On a side note - I've never run into another Tesla there - strange.

• Love
Reactions: DelPhonic1
Halter Ranch
Tablas Creek
Robert Hall
Summerwood

Note that most of these places have a selection of picnic style foods available for purchase and a picnic area.

As for AP, once you get back in the hills where some of the nice wineries are, AP either won't work or will freak you out going around those small windy roads. Serious buzzkill.

These places get busy after lunch making the possibility of ICEing much higher so plan accordingly. The reality is that topping off at one of the hotels in the area or at the Atascadero SC will give you enough range to do more "tasting" than you should and still be driving. Speaking of hotels, if you are up for something a bit more upscale (at least for us), check out the Allegretto on Hwy 46 east. It's gorgeous. Enjoy!

During our last wine tour to Paso Robles we stayed at the Union Road Guest House (AirBnB) cuz they offered free overnight charging. Was very nice starting each day with full range. Look for other inns, hotels, etc that also offer overnight charging.

Now that's a real-world use-case for autonomous driving, visiting wineyards ;)

This is actually the main use case I have as we go on a road trip to Paso several times a year from San Francisco for wine tasting. Someday it would will be awesome to not have to have a driver be able to partake in more tasting with legal fully autonomous FSD but in the meantime I'm just looking forward to the new Supercharger location near some of our wine club wineries.

This is actually the main use case I have as we go on a road trip to Paso several times a year from San Francisco for wine tasting. Someday it would will be awesome to not have to have a driver be able to partake in more tasting with legal fully autonomous FSD but in the meantime I'm just looking forward to the new Supercharger location near some of our wine club wineries.
The gorgeous Allegretto hotel off the 46 has 4 destination chargers(2 Tesla chargers including one I’m told is for much older Tesla’s plus two more slower Chademos) I happened to be by TJ Max around the corner yesterday and saw a strange fence with construction. Turns out it’s the new Tesla supercharger!!! There’s a pizza joint, a subway, a Lowe’s and more restaurants in that shopping complex. There is at least one winery tasting room within walking distance. Someone else can fathom how long before they finish based on the pics.

Attachments

• B3DE48C5-1991-4EB1-B78A-B1BFAFCCE751.jpeg
    B3DE48C5-1991-4EB1-B78A-B1BFAFCCE751.jpeg
    772.4 KB · Views: 93
  • E5E7B5AF-ECE7-4F6F-8D75-0E194187C6E4.jpeg
    E5E7B5AF-ECE7-4F6F-8D75-0E194187C6E4.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 60
  • A01F64E8-6E86-4592-BABD-BEE8EF56819D.jpeg
    A01F64E8-6E86-4592-BABD-BEE8EF56819D.jpeg
    749.1 KB · Views: 57