TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Passenger Airbag Icon

Discussion in 'Model S' started by scottflys, Jan 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scottflys

scottflys Member

i have the most up to date sw, and got the MS about 12 days ago. Is there suppose to be a icon near the top right of the screen for the passenger airbag status? I haven't seen it before or after the update
    Thanks

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

I think it only goes on if there's a "problem". You should be able to trigger it by buckling the passenger seat belt with an empty seat. There's a pressure sensor under the bottom of the seat.

3. theslimshadyist

theslimshadyist NashVegas!

I had this occur within a week of taking delivery of my car. Unfortunately, the fix requires you to take it into the SC.