Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger side mirror does not dim

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently while driving at night, I've noticed that my passenger side rear view mirror does not dim like the driver side does. I remember that this used to work before. I did have some work done around the mirror area for a noise but not sure if this was the cause of the issue. Does the Model Y have auto dimming feature on both side mirrors?

I think it should. Something might have been left unplugged... You could try to change the configuration to not dim anywhere, then set it back to dimming and see if they do dim. Dimming might take a while so leave it a bit of time. If that doesn't work you might need to bring it back in.

I think it should. Something might have been left unplugged... You could try to change the configuration to not dim anywhere, then set it back to dimming and see if they do dim. Dimming might take a while so leave it a bit of time. If that doesn't work you might need to bring it back in.
I should add that I looked at the mirror closely and I can see the outline of the area where the mirror dims on the driver side. The passenger side mirror does not have this outline.

Hello, I've got the same issue with my 2021 M3LR on 2022.36.6

Not sure if it's specific to this s/w release but noticed it for the first time yesterday. It definitely worked before and it's only the passenger side which has stopped working. I'm going to raise a service request on it.