Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger vents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please god let me disable the passenger air, why is everyone at Tesla so clueless. Give me a turn off option

Side note if you don't like buttons and you didn't want to put heated seat buttons in the back then why even bother with window buttons, dad can you turn on my heated seat and close the window its cold back here.
I approve this message
Yeah, it shouldn't be difficult to add a button in the HVAC screen to turn the passenger vent on or off, similar to the rear vents. Luckily for me, it hasn't been something that I've found necessary, but I certainly think it's a function that the car should have.

Good point about the rear heated seat control. It was probably the reason that pushed me over the edge to get the S3XY buttons to give rear passengers rear seat heater control. However, I ended up really loving the S3XY buttons' other functions so the rear seat heater control is kind of an afterthought for me now.

Yeah, it shouldn't be difficult to add a button in the HVAC screen to turn the passenger vent on or off, similar to the rear vents. Luckily for me, it hasn't been something that I've found necessary, but I certainly think it's a function that the car should have.

Good point about the rear heated seat control. It was probably the reason that pushed me over the edge to get the S3XY buttons to give rear passengers rear seat heater control. However, I ended up really loving the S3XY buttons' other functions so the rear seat heater control is kind of an afterthought for me now.
I was getting the S3Xy buttons for the rear seats, figured I would wait for it to get cold in Atlanta and see if any deals pop up for them