Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone up for Quaker Steak?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a shot of bobinfla's roadster. That' FLDarren, Great Dane, and bobinfla in the picture. Darren's green plasti-dipped Model S is in the background.

IMAG0158.jpg

Yea...I'm sorry I missed that day. Hopefully another one soon.

I went to the drag races in Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago. Really enjoyed that but the Tesla's were scattered all over the place so I only got to meet two owners and walk past a few cars looking in the windows.

Btrflyl8e, FLDarren, Great Dane, and I are talking about getting together this Thursday. But the food isn't that great at Quaker, so we're thinking about downtown St. Pete. If we all park together, it's an instant car show anyway. Suggestions for venues are welcome.

OK folks, we're on again for tomorrow - 3/17. The special event for this week is Btrflyl8e is going to be ordering a new 90D from the browser in her current car while the rest of us cheer her on.

If you want to pay $5 and show your car, then plan to be there before 5:00 and let me know that you're coming. Otherwise you can park in the back and join the fun anytime between 4:00 and 8:00.