TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

PAST EVENT: Cars & Coffee in Lakeland

Discussion in 'Florida' started by LoL Rick, Feb 23, 2016.

1. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

#1 LoL Rick, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
    Cars And Coffee Comes To Lakeland

CARS AND COFFEE COMES TO LAKELAND
    Join the duPont REGISTRY on February 27

Carlisle Events, Carlisle Auctions and Florida AutoFest is pleased to announced the addition and inclusion of the duPont REGISTRY to the February show for their increasingly popular Cars and Coffee showcase.

Over 300 cars are expected for the event, which runs from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. The showcase takes place at Central Florida Aerospace Academy (CFAA) on the SUN ‘n FUN grounds just off Medulla Rd. and registration is just $25 and can be paid directly to the duPont team at the show on Saturday morning.

In addition to being part of this event, Cars and Coffee car owners will receive a discounted bidder pass to the Carlisle Auctions offering on February 26 and 27. With the Cars and Coffee event Saturday morning and the auction starting Friday, anyone interested in taking advantage of the discounted bidder pass for Friday and Saturday should contact Carlisle Auctions in advance at 717-960-6400 and reference the Cars and Coffee/Winter AutoFest Auction discount.

Finally, proceeds from this Cars and Coffee event will be donated to the CFAA, helping further support the academy and its students.

2. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

The turnout last Saturday was dismal thanks to the cold weather and very little publicity. But I talked to one of the Lakeland C&C regulars and he indicated that their events are usually pretty well attended with some very interesting cars. The monthly meet is this Saturday from 8-10 at Lakeland Linder airport and I plan to give it a shot. Anyone else?

https://www.facebook.com/lakelandcarsandcoffee

3. Alaron

Alaron Member

I'm in Rick. See you then.