Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: Meet-up to Celebrate the Opening of the Naples Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Naples store 3.jpg

Join Florida Tesla Enthusiasts for a meet-up and lunch at the Brio Tuscan Grille at Waterside Shops in Naples to celebrate the opening of the new Tesla store nearby.
The Tesla store management encourages us to drop by before or after our meet-up to chat with the staff.

We have reserved a private room at Brio's at:
5505 Tamiami Trail, N.Naples, FL 34108
For 12:30 pm on Saturday, March 4th

This is a public event:
This event will be open to the public and we welcome other Tesla enthusiasts who are not yet members.

If you are interested in attending please register on our website to reserve seats and to assist us in getting a headcount for the restaurant. After reaching our home page scroll down to "Upcoming events" and select this event.

It is free to register. Each family will settle their individual food and drink bills at the restaurant.

If you register, prior to the event I will provide you with an update regarding such things as the status of the Naples Superchargers.

Electric Charging:
For those traveling a long distance it is hoped that the new Naples Supercharger will be operational by the time of this event, but there are no guarantees.
There are some Tesla Destination Chargers in the Naples area, but they require you to be a patron of the resort or restaurant.
In the event the Naples Superchargers are not operational, for those traveling from the east along Alligator Alley, you will have to travel 25 miles north to the Fort Myers Supercharger. You will need to charge to over 153 miles of rated range to make it back from Fort Myers to the Plantation Superchargers.

I want to thank MissErol for making these arrangements.

We hope you can make it.

Larry

Last edited:
Hello Larry,

I am planning to come to that event. I am going to join the Club.
I have a question which has nothing to do with that event: Where can I go to have my tires rotate properly in the Naples -Bonita Estero area?
Thank you.

Dominick

Hello Larry,

I am planning to come to that event. I am going to join the Club.
I have a question which has nothing to do with that event: Where can I go to have my tires rotate properly in the Naples -Bonita Estero area?
Thank you.

Dominick
Hi Dominick,

Welcome to the forum and to our club. I sent you a number of messages. Please make sure that [email protected] is on your safe list and our messages aren't in your junk folder.

Regarding your question about tire rotation, I suggest that you post your question in the Tire rotation thread in the Florida sub-forum.

Larry

Last edited:
Hi Larry,
Thank you.
Tried but I have no way to change the avatar on the this forum. I looked at all settings.

Dominick
Hi Dominick,

I was referring to the Avatar on the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts website. I'll send you a private email explaining how to update it.

With regard to this forum, click on your icon in the upper right corner of this webpage. Its the fourth icon from the right. Then select Avatar from the drop down list. Then select "Use custom avatar", and then click on the "Choose file" button to upload a custom avatar.

Larry

Although it doesn't yet appear on the Tesla Find Us map and the navigation systems for the Tesla fleet, nevertheless the Naples Superchargers are operational.

This event is almost full.

If you are interested in attending please register on our website to reserve seats. After reaching our home page scroll down to "Upcoming events" and select this event.

Larry