Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Past Event: Pensacola Cars & Coffee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
krIcy2V.jpg

The June Pensacola Cars & Coffee event is this Saturday, Jun 22nd from 8-10am in the Gander Outdoors Parking lot at 1220 Airport Blvd, Pensacola FL. Barnes & Noble’s coffee shop will also be open for tasty beverages and food.

Trying to get more Tesla’s out to this monthly meet. I see a lot of S, 3’s, X’s and the occasional Roadster around town, but I’m usually the only Tesla at these things. I’ve seen a Roadster appear before, but have yet to meet the owner (Are you out there?)

Anyway, hoping to bring the local enthusiast community together and show off the future of transportation! I drive a Model 3 LR RWD in Midnight Silver, and it usually gets a lot of attention. Would love to have more Tesla’s out there to help educate the masses on our magical unicorn space-cars.

I’ll be there this weekend, and if any one wants to meet up on the way so we can roll in and park together, let me know!

Link to PC&C Facebook Page: Official Pensacola Cars & Coffee

Reactions: jvmoore1
Thanks to everyone who made it out today! It was great meeting you all. I think it's great to be able to show off Tesla to the local car community and answer a lot of questions fellow car enthusiasts had.

Hope to see you all at future C&C and other meets!