Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Patriotic Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last weekend while getting some juice, I caught this pic of my X, a white S, and a blue S.
patriotic teslas.png

Last edited:
Reactions: deonb
here's pictures of a 4th of July Parade! :D the invite was for any teslas and it so happened that they were all red white and blue except 1 black model s. we put the red roadster at the front, the 2 red MS classic's, the 2 red MS facelifts, then a white MS, my white MX, behind me a blue MX then a blue MS and finally the black MS :) the MX's drove with the doors up. was an awesome time!
rwb1.jpg
rwb2.jpg
rwb3.jpg
rwb4.jpg

Last edited:
here's pictures of our 4th of July Parade! :D the invite was for any teslas and it so happened that they were all red white and blue except 1 black model s. we put the red roadster at the front, the 2 red MS classic's, the 2 red MS facelifts, then a white MS, my white MX, behind me a blue MX then a blue MS and finally the black MS :) the MX's drove with the doors up. was an awesome time!
View attachment 236015 View attachment 236016 View attachment 236017 View attachment 236018
FUN!!!