Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP - Blackhorse how long for the application to be processed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you tried speaking to your local tesla centre telephone number? I spoke to mine about PCP today and they were happy to talk about it, and said they are processing them pretty quickly at the moment...
Tried calling Heathrow (my local) and spent 70 minutes on hold and then the phone was answered and immediately hung up on...

I applied for Blackhorse HP on a Thursday night through my limited company and still had the same screen as you with the blue button until the following Monday. It then changed to my finance application had been received and i got a call from an 01628 number about an hour later saying it was all good, they just hadn’t processed it yet. Be patient, i took it to mean that Tesla had a backlog of finance application outcomes to work through.

Hi Johnny, so LTD application.. .Applied Thursday - Approved Monday? Hopefully will be okay as my delivery is Thursday.

Tried calling Heathrow (my local) and spent 70 minutes on hold and then the phone was answered and immediately hung up on...
I have tried calling Heathrow and no response and also i went to the Heathrow Delivery Centre on Tuesday evening and spoke to the rep and he checked and came back to me quickly and told everything is approved,which doesn't make sense to me as when i checked my credit report and there has been no search alert at all.Not even sure what he has checked.

I have tried calling Heathrow and no response and also i went to the Heathrow Delivery Centre on Tuesday evening and spoke to the rep and he checked and came back to me quickly and told everything is approved,which doesn't make sense to me as when i checked my credit report and there has been no search alert at all.Not even sure what he has checked.

Your credit report will not show real time data, you won't know about a credit check until your next months update at the earliest. So potentially you are all good but I assume that our Tesla account would reflect that it has been approved.

I am considering going down the leasing route at this point, I was unsure on which route to go down anyway and lease will work out £45 a month cheaper with over £1000 less deposit based on a 36 month contract... The extra flexibility of PCP swayed it but this is starting to really annoy me now.

Your credit report will not show real time data, you won't know about a credit check until your next months update at the earliest. So potentially you are all good but I assume that our Tesla account would reflect that it has been approved.

I am considering going down the leasing route at this point, I was unsure on which route to go down anyway and lease will work out £45 a month cheaper with over £1000 less deposit based on a 36 month contract... The extra flexibility of PCP swayed it but this is starting to really annoy me now.

Just checked my Tesla account and it has now updated as we speak i.e Credit Application Pending

upload_2019-8-15_14-37-1.png

I ordered last week (6th) and opted for the PCP finance through Black Horse also. Within an hour I had the same message above (pending) but have had no change since. I have spoken to my local Tesla centre in Solihull (nearest to me) who have confirmed the application was approved over a week ago. They seem happy at their end but surely my Tesla account should have been updated with 'Approved' by now? I know there are hundreds (at least) ahead of me but I just don't want anything to hold the process up for when my time comes.

I applied for BH pcp Weds evening, didn't hear anything yesterday (unsurprisingly) and placed a reservation last night (I'll fill out the order summary thread this evening). The tesla account is showing an error msg..

"We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later."

Anyone know if this is likely because they need to manually matched the BH application to the reservation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-073247.png
    Screenshot_20190816-073247.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 57
I applied for BH pcp Weds evening, didn't hear anything yesterday (unsurprisingly) and placed a reservation last night (I'll fill out the order summary thread this evening). The tesla account is showing an error msg..

"We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later."

Anyone know if this is likely because they need to manually matched the BH application to the reservation?
I had this and they manually set it. I had already had an approval from BH and the sales advisor that emailed me fixed it on my order

Hi Johnny, so LTD application.. .Applied Thursday - Approved Monday? Hopefully will be okay as my delivery is Thursday.

Yes, was a bit odd, I applied online on a Thursday lunchtime, received 2 emails from "codeweavers" confirming the details I'd applied with and a reference number (was worried I'd applied twice by accident, but the reference was the same). logging back into the portal it was showing as though I hadn't applied and I could click through to the application form again, I just left it alone at that point expecting to get a phone call from black horse......

On the Monday morning the portal had changed to "your application has been received" Got a call from an 01628 number mid morning which was Tesla confirming my order and asking me if I knew that my Ltd. co had been approved for the finance (I didn't know) and did I want to proceed. I said yes, they raised a credit note and now I'm just hanging waiting for a vin or a text or a mail or a call..... I had a text saying deliveries will continue through august September, but it looked like a generic text to my eye.

I have zero clue if I'll see the car this year. Some of the posts on here make me think I may see it this year, not really sure.....