Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP - Blackhorse how long for the application to be processed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but it seemed the most appropriate place to comment.

I made an application with Blackhorse, prior to ordering, to check my eligibility for the PCP financing. When I completed the application it said I would receive a response within four hours for a personal application. A couple of days have passed and I haven't heard anything, save for the two emails confirming my application.

Does anyone have any recent similar experience? Is there something I need to do, or someone I need to call?

I'm all ready to pull the trigger on ordering, but I am cautious about doing so without knowing I'll be accepted (I don't foresee any difficulties but forearmed is forewarned and all that).

Thanks!

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but it seemed the most appropriate place to comment.

I made an application with Blackhorse, prior to ordering, to check my eligibility for the PCP financing. When I completed the application it said I would receive a response within four hours for a personal application. A couple of days have passed and I haven't heard anything, save for the two emails confirming my application.

Does anyone have any recent similar experience? Is there something I need to do, or someone I need to call?

I'm all ready to pull the trigger on ordering, but I am cautious about doing so without knowing I'll be accepted (I don't foresee any difficulties but forearmed is forewarned and all that).

Thanks!
Try contacting the service center you selected as part of the application. They contacted me the same day on my first application but when I changed it later on they didn't contact me and I had to contact the service center for confirmation..

Thanks!
I never got a response and that wasn't just the eligibility check either. I am unsure if even Tesla can help without an order number, you would need to speak to Blackhorse I think.

Try contacting the service center you selected as part of the application. They contacted me the same day on my first application but when I changed it later on they didn't contact me and I had to contact the service center for confirmation..

Same here, heard nothing following a change to the order, called the Leeds SC 4 days later, they confirmed all gone through ok. They forced an update to my Tesla account while I was on the phone - hey presto! "We are drafting your contract....."

Of course the message should say "Please wait an unspecified amount of time, but don't worry as we won't update you regularly" :confused:

Thanks!

I got the confirmation email acknowledging the application and between then and one day before picking up the car 3 months later got nothing from either them or Tesla in spite of repeatedly asking Tesla to chase it up. Basically you get the terms and conditions and repayment schedule information in an email the day before pick up....you pay your deposit in advance and pick up your car.

They managed to create 7 separate final invoices and credit notes on my account page so I refused to pay in advance as Tesla's finance system looks to be in a right mess...that turned out to be a problem as the SC didn't have a card machine so I had to do a bank transfer on collection day in the showroom and then provide proof of it

Very unsatisfactory but quickly forgotten once you have a fantastic car

• Informative
Reactions: Jez_GB