Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP Deals in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke with a rep at Tesla and they confirmed that PCP it is imminent. Could be tomorrow at the earliest, but he was guessing at that. He mentioned that there will be an announcement made once all agreed and up. Probably via normal social apps and email etc.

Also the other lease companies will be in the same boat as their lenders will be evaluating the costs (all probably using Blackhorse as well i bet!).

All i know of is DriveElectric (Lease company) and they are waiting on there decision from their lender and should be this week to confirm lease costs. There website gives an idea of cost for 10k miles at around £433 inc VAT for 48 months (9x monthly costs for deposit it looks like)

Not sure of any other leasing companies? Heard of LeasePlan but they are not advertising it yet in the UK.

You can put down the £2k deposit to kind of secure your position in the line and then wait for the right PCP deal to appear for you to then finalise things. You get an option (in the registration bit) once ordered to select how you will pay or who you will use to lease. I left mine at this point for the PCP deals to appear. Tesla will contact you nearer the time when the cars are about ready to deliver to finalise all these bits.

If its not right, you can cancel and get a full refund on the deposit £2k (and reservation deposit £1k if you placed one).

Was this always showing in the account? I may have just missed it until now.
Capture.JPG

Just spoke with a rep at Tesla and they confirmed that PCP it is imminent. Could be tomorrow at the earliest, but he was guessing at that. He mentioned that there will be an announcement made once all agreed and up. Probably via normal social apps and email etc.

Also the other lease companies will be in the same boat as their lenders will be evaluating the costs (all probably using Blackhorse as well i bet!).

All i know of is DriveElectric (Lease company) and they are waiting on there decision from their lender and should be this week to confirm lease costs. There website gives an idea of cost for 10k miles at around £433 inc VAT for 48 months (9x monthly costs for deposit it looks like)

Not sure of any other leasing companies? Heard of LeasePlan but they are not advertising it yet in the UK.

You can put down the £2k deposit to kind of secure your position in the line and then wait for the right PCP deal to appear for you to then finalise things. You get an option (in the registration bit) once ordered to select how you will pay or who you will use to lease. I left mine at this point for the PCP deals to appear. Tesla will contact you nearer the time when the cars are about ready to deliver to finalise all these bits.

If its not right, you can cancel and get a full refund on the deposit £2k (and reservation deposit £1k if you placed one).

On the Drive Electric site it quotes £395 plus VAT for the monthly payment. I think you added 10% VAT to get the £433, should that not be 20% and therefore a payment of £474 a month for 48 months and a deposit of £4266 ?

Still waiting for these PCP deals! Surely they must be close?! Ready to push the button as soon as I know what the monthly payments will be!!

You can still put the 2k order in and wait to keep your line place. If it does not work out you can get a refund. Once you place an order they will contact you when ready to deliver and agree your method of paying so hopefully by that time PCP should be available.

This is what I have done :)

I'm working out a leasing deal with Drive Electric / Fleetdrive Management Ltd (they're the same company).

I've already been approved for finance, just waiting for them to place the order with Tesla. I have also asked them to apply a referral code so I get the 1000 miles supercharging. They told me they have done that before and can do it no problem. Fingers crossed. 1000 free supercharging miles will help me out a lot with the overall cost over 2 years.

Details:

Model 3 Standard Range Plus, Deep Blue Metallic Paint

Initial Rental: £3,739.59 (inc VAT)
Monthly Rental: £415.51 (inc VAT)
Rental Period: 24 months

I've already told two of my friends, who understand why I'm doing this - they know how obsessed I've been with Tesla. And doing PCP for 2 years is the only way I can afford it right now. I could wait another 2 years and maybe pick up a Model 3 on a hire purchase, but I really can't wait that long now. I simply can't drive a fossil car any more.

Most people who don't know anything about Tesla will probably think I'm crazy for doing a PCP at that price. It'll be a bit tough on my wallet, I'll have to cut down on luxuries, but I'm hoping the fuel savings will start presenting themselves within the first month, which'll definitely help.

Drive Electric have given me an account manager who has told me the lead time is July (same as Tesla website), just waiting on the next steps so I can get the car added to my Tesla account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oddbin
I'm working out a PCP deal with Drive Electric / Fleetdrive Management Ltd (they're the same company).

I've already been approved for finance, just waiting for them to place the order with Tesla. I have also asked them to apply a referral code so I get the 1000 miles supercharging. They told me they have done that before and can do it no problem. Fingers crossed. 1000 free supercharging miles will help me out a lot with the overall cost over 2 years.

Details:

I've already told two of my friends, who understand why I'm doing this - they know how obsessed I've been with Tesla. And doing PCP for 2 years is the only way I can afford it right now. I could wait another 2 years and maybe pick up a Model 3 on a hire purchase, but I really can't wait that long now. I simply can't drive a fossil car any more.

Most people who don't know anything about Tesla will probably think I'm crazy for doing a PCP at that price. It'll be a bit tough on my wallet, I'll have to cut down on luxuries, but I'm hoping the fuel savings will start presenting themselves within the first month, which'll definitely help.

Drive Electric have given me an account manager who has told me the lead time is July (same as Tesla website), just waiting on the next steps so I can get the car added to my Tesla account.

Ive been waiting for a quote back from drive electric for a couple of days. Just received one saying due to high number of inquiries they will get back to me soon.

Im itching to get one ordered but I want white interior which was removed from the website last night. Saving grace is that Elon tweeted that he will restore white interior option. Just waiting for it to re appear.

Reactions: Matt125
Ive been waiting for a quote back from drive electric for a couple of days. Just received one saying due to high number of inquiries they will get back to me soon.

Im itching to get one ordered but I want white interior which was removed from the website last night. Saving grace is that Elon tweeted that he will restore white interior option. Just waiting for it to re appear.

I must have asked for a quote at the right time. I requested a quote online on Tuesday, chased up by phone that evening, account manager phoned on Wednesday and I sent info back Wednesday evening. Got accepted Thursday morning.

The white interior looks gorgeous but I’ll be very happy with black.

Thought it was 5000? When did that disappear?

Has anyone had any news on Tesla providing PCP?

I spoke to one of their sales people yesterday (after receiving a txt to go and update my reservation details online) and they told me that there are currently no plans for the immediate future for Tesla to provide PCP on the Model 3.

I have been looking around at finding a 3rd party provider and at the moment have an offer with
I'm working out a leasing deal with Drive Electric / Fleetdrive Management Ltd (they're the same company).

Details:

I assume this is a lease deal? not PCP? i.e. in 24 months you have no choice but to hand the car back?

I spoke to a Tesla rep yesterday and they said that they currently have no immediate plans to offer PCP on the model 3. Has anyone heard different? (considering I was told I would have to wait till 2020 when I placed my Model 3 order in April and now it looks like July 2019 - not sure I quite believe what they say)

I've got the car on order so trying to find a 3rd party PCP supplier - I have a quote from Oracle Finance, but the major issue with it is that there is no GFV on the car, so I have to decide if the balloon payment they have given me (approx. £28,000 after 4 years @ 10K) is going to be more than the value of the car and I have a hole to get out of) - my initial thought that the car only depreciating £5K a year is very optimistic

Anyone found any other providers or have other information from Tesla