Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP/Leasing/Running

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for everyones help so far.
Servicing has never been a requirement for warranty, and some gleefully talk about 50k+ miles and the car not even looked at, personally I think that's risky. You'd actually find it quite hard to get Tesla to service your car as they have so little capacity, but there are more garages that do so and there's an organisation called HEVRA that lists them. Its more lubricating and cleaning although there are more radiators than you'd imagine on the cars. Brakes generally last well but for some reason they use rubbish brake fluid so 2-3 years for replacement wouldn't be unusual.

Don't underestimate tyres, especially if you have a heavy right foot.

But otherwise the costs are what you more or less have. That said, buy an ICE and a service pack for £400 covering 3 years and you've about £1k or so worse off due to the difference in fuel costs and the monthlies on the lease may be lower. But the Tesla is much more fun.

Tesla are doing some light discounting at the moment, typically adding FSD at a reduced price. You need to use one of the inventory sites (my personal favourite is Tesla Info: new and used cars for sale but there's also ev-cpo,com as the main 2. I find its easier to see the discounts on tesla-info but I imagine they're on both if you dig around
Thanks so much. These websites are useful. Does anyone else have any good website for pcp/leasing deals?