TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

PDX to Walla Walla trip report

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Erleichda, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Erleichda

Erleichda Member

PDX to Walla Walla is so easy now. We trip mode charged and hit the Dalles Supercharger. Stayed at Abeja, 100A Tesla HPWC and lodging on site. Beautiful property, lovely trip. Only issue we had was that with the new Beta Trip Planner leaving Dalles, we were routed to Ellensburg Supercharger without knowing it and lost 20 miles up the bluff (about 10% charge) before realizing it. Contacting Tesla to give feedback, the new trip planner should not default to only trips between superchargers...it turned a 2 hour trip into a 5 hour.

2. Rocky_H

Rocky_H Member

I've seen lots of reports on the TeslaMotors forum of the trip planner giving terrible directions like that, so I have disabled it until they get it fixed.

3. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Glad to hear it went well despite the nav issues. Was just in Walla Walla last weekend as well. I meant to go check out the Abeja but spaced it.