Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pear White with White Seats....too much "white"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

Soon I will be placing my Model S order and I'm still debating on the color combination. 90% sure that i'll go with the pearl white paint however i'm undecided on the interior. The conservative side of me wants to go with black leather seats or even the mult-patern black, but I'm contemplating the white seats. I like the fact that they are synthetic and strikingly different for a strikingly different kind of car.

I've never seen a white on white Tesla S in person. Is it just too much "white" and over the top?

I know this is a subjective question but i'm just throwing it out there for opinions.

Thanks! Can't wait to get my first Tesla and first EV!

I've never seen a white on white Tesla S in person. Is it just too much "white" and over the top?

I know this is a subjective question but i'm just throwing it out there for opinions.
18c838cd96a4b5de050168b57f7cd4ce.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Ken7 and tony b
I think that's a good look. As you'll see, there's plenty of contrast in the cabin. So it's not all white on white. I was coming from a white car, so went black/tan to mix things up or else that's the combo I would have done. And I think being in Louisiana, you'll appreciate the cooler white cabin, especially in summer.

I too have white on white and love it. And every single person who has seen it so far thinks it looks ultra sharp, clean and modern.

As others have said there is enough color (well, black) in the interior with the dash, floor mats and headliner that it is nicely contrasted. Like a storm trooper!

Enjoy the new car and I'm confident you will enjoy the color combo too

• Informative
Reactions: tony b