TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Pearl White 70D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Kutsuki, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Kutsuki

Kutsuki New Member

Ordered a Pearl White 70D, estimated delivery December 17rd -31st.

The purpose of this car is to be an everyday commuter car so I decided not to do the 21" rims and anything carbon fiber or sporty.

All glass panoramic roof
    19" silver cyclone wheels
    Tan next generation seats
    Glossy Obeche Wood Decor
    Black Alcantara Headliner
    Autopilot
    Premium Interior and Lighting
    Smart air suspension
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound

I wish they still offered the executive seats. Also, I would of ordered a Model X if the 70D version was available at the time. I am very excited to join the Tesla Club, What I like most about this car is the all electric motor. The internet with google maps and tune-in radio is an amazing addition.

2. ahurst

ahurst Member

Congrats.
    That's a quick production time

3. Screwbal

Screwbal Member

If there's nothing you want to change with the configuration you can call them I believe and get your order to confirm early vs waiting the 7 days. With how slow my build has progressed slotting into the queue sooner than later may help it actually make it on time.

4. AMPd

AMPd Active Member

Nice! Congrats!
    Welcome to the club!