Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pearl White Exterior Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
Please post ONLY Pearl White MX photos in this thread. All interiors welcome, only post your best shots.

attachment.php.jpg

Last edited:
One of four Xs at the Webb's soiree in Austin. Fun time. Some exteriors, some interiors, some other colors in the background. Enjoy!
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3451.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3460.jpg

(Anyone want to share the launch code for rotating images, please illuminate me. Alternately, mods have at it - pretty sure you know which way is up.)

Attachments

• IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 423
  • IMG_3459.JPG
    IMG_3459.JPG
    898.9 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    914.9 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_3455.JPG
    IMG_3455.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 423
Wow, how many X's did you have in one place?
There were 4. It was an event that allowed reservation holders in Austin (and San Antonio to a lesser degree) to see different combos as there are no showroom cars yet. There were black, silver, sig red and pearl white, 3 6-seaters and 1 7-seater, black white and tan seats, carbon fiber and at least one of the woods as trim, etc. Good event, fun crowd, probably 100 people there.

I got the white and I'm slightly worried as well. However, we have a nearly white sofa that I was sure would be filthy and it still looks great, despite having kids grow from ages 3 to 9 with it. So.. fingers crossed!
I would suggest a memorandum to the family to wear only white while riding in the X. Maybe you'll start a trend? And for road snacks? Only milk and marshmallows (and maybe a little mozzarella)?

• Funny
Reactions: HerrJones
There were 4. It was an event that allowed reservation holders in Austin (and San Antonio to a lesser degree) to see different combos as there are no showroom cars yet. There were black, silver, sig red and pearl white, 3 6-seaters and 1 7-seater, black white and tan seats, carbon fiber and at least one of the woods as trim, etc. Good event, fun crowd, probably 100 people there.
Care to share some leather vs. Ultra White comparisons?