Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pearl White Exterior Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The pearl white looks more yellowish in my opinion. Like a cream white. The normal white is as white as well, white. The pearl is more of a luxury color but I don't think it looks good. I'd spend my money on other options.

The pearl white is solar blazing white and every bit as white as the solid white, perhaps a bit more even. There is a catch, though. The metallic flecks give a subtle depth to it that is hard to see in pictures and hard to describe. It's not really a pearlescent paint as some would think. And more to that catch of those metallic flecks, they absorb and reflect light differently than they regular glossy white paint does. Under lighting that trends to more yellow tones like sodium or tungsten, many fluorescents, etc.. the pearl white can often look a lot more yellow than the glossy white. It also shows dirt a bit more or differently. But when it's clean and in full sunlight the pearl is as bright sparkly white as it gets.

Very happy with our pearl white X.

The pearl white is solar blazing white and every bit as white as the solid white, perhaps a bit more even. There is a catch, though. The metallic flecks give a subtle depth to it that is hard to see in pictures and hard to describe. It's not really a pearlescent paint as some would think. And more to that catch of those metallic flecks, they absorb and reflect light differently than they regular glossy white paint does. Under lighting that trends to more yellow tones like sodium or tungsten, many fluorescents, etc.. the pearl white can often look a lot more yellow than the glossy white. It also shows dirt a bit more or differently. But when it's clean and in full sunlight the pearl is as bright sparkly white as it gets.

Exactly how I would describe the color. Looks like you have the same configuration as mine except I went with an all black interior.

Last edited:
I picked up my Model X sat 9/24 after confirming two months earlier (to the day). I drove from Mt Kisco to CitiField to see Mets game. The next day through Manhattan to NJ for Giants game and then back to Syracuse. I encountered unknown routes, traffic jams, stop and and areas of smooth sailing. I charged in Paramus and briefly Binghamton. The car was a pleasure to drive and charge in all situations. The battery life was better than anticipated. No regrets. I love it.

Reactions: Ormond
Photo of my Pearl White MX...
IMG_0062.JPG

Hi Marcls
Hoping you can do us a favour... Mum has ordered a pearl white x with tan leather interior but she's having second thoughts... problem is not being able to see it. I've searched this forum for pics and found a couple but none showing clearly the colour contrast between the exterior paint and the interior trim. Are you able to take a pic in daylight of your x from the front side looking into the driver's widow with the glass down?
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Caroline

Hi All
We are looking for pics of a pearl white x with tan exterior. Mum has ordered a pearl white x with tan leather interior but she's having second thoughts... problem is not being able to see it. I've searched this forum for pics and found a couple but none showing clearly the colour contrast between the exterior paint and the interior trim.
If anyone has this combo would you mind posting some pics showing the colour contrast between the white and tan - in daylight?
Many thanks!
Caroline

Hi Marcls
Hoping you can do us a favour... Mum has ordered a pearl white x with tan leather interior but she's having second thoughts... problem is not being able to see it. I've searched this forum for pics and found a couple but none showing clearly the colour contrast between the exterior paint and the interior trim. Are you able to take a pic in daylight of your x from the front side looking into the driver's widow with the glass down?
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Caroline

Just saw your post, Caroline. I've taken the pictures that you requested and will post them later.

Best,
Marc

RHD IN Birmingham UK
IMG_3335.JPG

Hi Marcls
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Caroline

As promised, Caroline, below is the photo you requested...

Best,
Marc
IMG_0543.jpg