TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pearl White Founders Edition Model S Radio Flyer NIB $425 OBO

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by KManS, Jun 15, 2018.

1. KManS

KManS Member

I used my redemption code and had a Founders Edition Pearl White (Black Wheels) Radio Flyer new-gen Model S delivered to my home. It is still brand new in box, never opened. My circumstances changes and I now wish to sell this item. I paid $450 for the code at the time, would like to get $425 for it since it is here and ready to go. Local pick-up in the Kansas City area would save you on shipping (large box) but buyers elsewhere are welcome if you have a way to ship it that works for both of us. (Prefer a shipper that could pick it up at my house if possible).

I can take photos of the box if someone really wants them, but it is your standard large radio flyer cardboard box seen elsewhere. :) If you have any questions just ask.