TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Pearl White Model S Pictures

Discussion in 'Model S' started by hunne60, Nov 16, 2014.

1. hunne60

hunne60 New Member

Can anyone post "real" photos of pearl white Model S in the wild or in your garage/driveway?
    I'd like to see some natural photos of the pearl white rather than the overly-processed glamour shots on tesla's website.

2. Study Joe

Study Joe Member

3. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Member

5. rocketdallas

rocketdallas Member

image.jpg

Here is one of mine taken on a beautiful day a couple of weeks ago. I think it shows the color nicely, although my camera skills are not great.

6. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler Bannd Member

rocketdallas' picture looks the most like the pearl. It usually takes a lower light environment, and very high resolution, to capture the "liquid" flowing beneath the multicoat pearl white finish. In most of the full-sun pictures, the overall white washes out the fine detail (gradation) that makes the pearl so deep and different.
    Therefore it's easier to see in real life than in a picture. The times Pearlie May has really made us stop and gawk at the pearl finish, have been under moonlight or (more often) parking lot lights at night. "Wow... look at that"
    In Facebook and online compressed pictures, pearl white tends to look... white.

7. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Great photos fellas! Could you please post some interior shots, and comment on your color scheme and what you might change if you could get a free change? I'm considering the black textile seats, and wondering about headliner and dash choices.

8. MTOman

MTOman Member

Is that a Fiat parked at the supercharger in that top picture? Was it just there for the picture or was it charging somehow?

9. rocketdallas

rocketdallas Member

It looks like a Smart car, just hanging out next to the Model S's parked there. I don't have any good interior shots yet, but have the tan leather with light textile ceiling and piano black trim. I really like the interior combination as I think the brightness offers a nice contrast and the piano black seems modern to me, like the overall direction of the car.

I usually picked all black interiors in the past with wood accenting, so it was a different choice for me this time. My car is a commuter for me and I think of it as a sporty luxury-oriented car; if I changed it in the future for another intended for more personal driving fun, I would probably do a performance model, tan leather, with black alcantara headliner. I've yet to see a bad color combination on our cars, anyhow! They're all so beautiful!

10. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

Fiat?! Thats my Smart ED aka "Model ED"

I parked there to take some pics... and was just hangin with the big bro's :cool:

11. Tyl

Tyl Member

IMG_6748.jpg P1010041.JPG
    Pearl White TMS!!

12. Tyl

Tyl Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    On the Apache Trail, AZ; Rodéo Drive Beverly Hills, CA; American Flag...morning in Arizona!

13. befcomet

befcomet Member

Here's mine, in the service center, waiting to be picked up!
    IMG_8155.JPG

14. commasign

commasign Active Member

15. sickfox

sickfox Member

After car wash, time to go cruising! :cool:

20141220_214237.jpg