TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Vendor Pearl White Tesla Model X with Vintage Rose Gold Vossen Wheels

Discussion in 'Model X' started by EVS Motors, Oct 5, 2016.

1. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

I know its not for everyone, but I think this is such a classy color combination! Pearl white Tesla Model X with a complimenting Vintage Rose Gold Vossen VPS-302 22" Bespoked Forged Wheels! We also color matched all the textured matte black trim to pearl white as well!

If anyone is interested in wheels for their Tesla Model X or S we are definitely the ones that have fitted these wheels and know the perfect size and offset for it. Many wheels styles and other color finishes available. Hope this gives some of you some ideas on how to bespoke your Model X to stand apart from the sheeps! ;) Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love x 1
  2. flyhigh123

flyhigh123 Member

damn i love that look... i was so tempted to go gold wheels... also love the painting the trim white... i wanted to do the same but haven't pulled the trigger...

• Like x 1
  3. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Well let me know we can definitely help you pull that trigger! lol Enjoy your Model X!

4. mjeagent

mjeagent Member

Not for me but it looks awesome!

5. flyhigh123

flyhigh123 Member

Thanks! I ended up going with 22" 3 piece wheels, gunmetal on black rim... love the look as well... more sleek... but i love gold but i know its not for everyone...I told my wheel shop what i wanted he said, nope, not doing that for you... (good friend)

6. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

lol, you got a sportier setup for sure! Congrats!