Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pearl White Xpel Stealth and Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My humble contribution.

Pearl White with full Xpel stealth and chrome delete. Most of it is vinyl wrapped in gloss black with a few parts that are painted. 22" Turbine Wheels were refinished in the Sonic Carbon grey color. Front windows tinted at 35%.

The stealth wrap over Pearl White is very hard to capture in pictures and all the pictures I've seen online (including these) make it look much flatter and matte-er than it really is. The metallic flakes still come through to a lesser extent so it does retain some shine and sparkle. I'll try to better capture at some point with better lighting.

Attachments

• 2017-06-02 18.37.06 HDR.jpg
    2017-06-02 18.37.06 HDR.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 1,338
  • 2017-06-02 18.48.11 HDR.jpg
    2017-06-02 18.48.11 HDR.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 2017-06-02 19.41.53 HDR.jpg
    2017-06-02 19.41.53 HDR.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 1,182
My humble contribution.

Pearl White with full Xpel stealth and chrome delete. Most of it is vinyl wrapped in gloss black with a few parts that are painted. 22" Turbine Wheels were refinished in the Sonic Carbon grey color. Front windows tinted at 35%.

The stealth wrap over Pearl White is very hard to capture in pictures and all the pictures I've seen online (including these) make it look much flatter and matte-er than it really is. The metallic flakes still come through to a lesser extent so it does retain some shine and sparkle. I'll try to better capture at some point with better lighting.

Looks beautiful! Thank you for choosing XPEL

@XPEL- I asked you in another thread to provide some feedback on how to best take care of Xpel Stealth wrapped car, but didn't here back. Could you please give us some tips? What kind of car wash? Any surface treatments such as polishing? Anything to avoid? Thanks.

@XPEL- I asked you in another thread to provide some feedback on how to best take care of Xpel Stealth wrapped car, but didn't here back. Could you please give us some tips? What kind of car wash? Any surface treatments such as polishing? Anything to avoid? Thanks.

Sorry @rjdoc74, I must have missed that notification!

Regarding the maintenance on STEALTH, it's nearly the same as ULTIMATE.

Car wash, preferably hand wash (automatic is okay - 72 hours post installation)

We make XPEL SEALANT that we recommend to use with the film since the film is satin, an even coat of the product is key so that there is no difference in sheen. Typically most of our customers just wash, dry and drive their vehicles after they have STEALTH and ULTIMATE applied. As usual, avoid Petroleum Distillates (Naphtha and/or Kerosine) in high concentrations. You can find how much Petroleum is in products with the companies MSDS sheets online.

If you have a specific product in mind, let us know.

Reactions: rjdoc74
Thank you so much!

We make XPEL SEALANT that we recommend to use with the film since the film is satin, an even coat of the product is key so that there is no difference in sheen. Typically most of our customers just wash, dry and drive their vehicles after they have STEALTH and ULTIMATE applied. As usual, avoid Petroleum Distillates (Naphtha and/or Kerosine) in high concentrations. You can find how much Petroleum is in products with the companies MSDS sheets online.

My humble contribution.

@Halcyon, can you tell me (or PM) how much do they charge? I also have pearl white with white seat and would like to get my wheel (20") powder coated with satin black and full chrome delete with black vinyl. Thanks

That is exactly what I want to do but too bad you are located in LA, CA. Still trying to find a place in NJ/NY
Proformance Industries in New Rochelle, NY does the best wheel refinishing around. Not cheap - $245/wheel, but they look better than new and they work on very high end cars. They also custom make forged wheels if that is your cup of tea.

Home

• Informative
Reactions: ckwong
My humble contribution.

How about the mirror, did you use wrap for chrome delete?? i have full body satin black with chrome deleted as well, but i have been noticed that they could not delete chrome on mirror by using wrap, so they plastidip them.

Attachments

• 2_C.jpg
    2_C.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 962