Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pedal enhancer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone has tried the few pedal tuners on the market for the model 3. I won’t name the, not sure what the rules are about name dropping a product in this Forum. I have used pedal enhancers on my ICE cars and love them. I know they don’t make more power, but the increase in throttle response is Something I personally enjoy. Would love some feedback if anyone has tried, or knows of a good quality one for the Model 3 performance.

Do you have anything that says that these type products work on tesla vehicles? I havent seen that, but the vehicle only has 1 gear and the responsiveness is fine for me.
The pedal doesn’t really work any differently than any other drive by wire cars. Two sensors, one that goes to 4.x v, and another that goes to exactly half they voltage. One of those modules would be feasible, but I’m not sure why one would want to do that. If anything the pedal is already too responsive.

I can see the appeal for this type of thing on an NA ICE car where you have to rev it out to feel the power. On an EV where you get spades of torque immediately, not really.

Do some calf exercises and the pedal will move easier. 💪🦵

If these are the ones I've seen on ICE cars, all they do is lie to the computer about how far you pressed the pedal (assuming it was less than 100%)

It's all they CAN do since they just sit physically plugged between the pedal and the ECU.

It's a fun toy initially, but humans are self calibrating and when I tested one out (a vendor sent me one for free as they wanted an endorsement from me on a forum I was on) for a few weeks found that leaving it on one just readjusted their pedal application and the placebo "performance" vanished soon after.

Ended up selling it to another forum member who even after I gave an honest review of it wanted it anyway, so at least I got paid a bit for my time :)