TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley owners club

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by farzyness, Apr 7, 2017.

1. farzyness

farzyness Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?

Hi all,

Wife and I are both Model S owners. Looking to see if there are others in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area of PA (or the Phillipsburg nearby area of NJ) that would be interested for a meet up. We are looking to attend the Cars and Coffee event in April at the steel stacks to try and meet other owners, but figured it's worth a shot checking on here as well. Will probably have better success here!

Thanks all!

• Like x 1
  2. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

@farzyness Always interested in meeting Tesla owner, car and coffee or other wise. What time and date at Steel Stacks.

3. Syd

Syd Member

4. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

Tesla owners tend to be willing to drive quite a bit for various meetups. :)

• Like x 1
  5. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

OK, we'll have to pick another day/time. My wife and I will be doing Chincoteague Island and then running over to Chrisfield to take the ferry to Tangiers Island on the week end of April 22nd.

6. farzyness

We should definitely look to meet up sometime soon. Wife and I were thinking about creating a FB group for local Tesla owners. We'll be at the stacks though in case any of you can make it!

7. acaciolo

acaciolo Member

Hello Lehigh Valley Tesla owners! Not sure if anyone was at Cars and Coffee today, but I was there with the matte black p100d X.

We own www.theinsidescoop.com which is a pretty cool, retro homemade ice cream shop here in Coopersburg. I'd be happy to host a meet up here sometime if there is any interest.
    thanks
    tony caciolo

• Like x 1
  8. farzyness

Hi there! My wife and I were there with our Model S(s) as well! We actually were thinking of doing the same at our escape room business in Bethlehem www.humanvsroom.com. We also created a Facebook group called Lehigh Valley Tesla Club. I believe the Model S next to you just joined as well - he saw our post on www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors.

Would definitely be interested in a meet up and a Tesla convoy for the next Cars & Coffee!

• Like x 1
  9. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

Hi Guys,

A number of us are doing a run to the White House Hoagie shop in AC next Sunday the 30th. We will meet and charge up at the Egg Harbor SC. As of the last count 8 are going. Meeting time 10:30 / 11:00