Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like I'm pestering. How often do you guys message your SA?
well I am still waiting for my trade in info. When i submitted it they said they would message me with in 24 hours and it has been 36 and still nothing. I did message my SA once this week just to be sure that all my info is entered and correct. Havent hear from him for a couple of days. I feel bad if I message him every day but I also dont want to have to keep this car for too long due to the mileage that I drive everyday.

well I am still waiting for my trade in info. When i submitted it they said they would message me with in 24 hours and it has been 36 and still nothing. I did message my SA once this week just to be sure that all my info is entered and correct. Havent hear from him for a couple of days. I feel bad if I message him every day but I also dont want to have to keep this car for too long due to the mileage that I drive everyday.

Do you still owe anything on it? My trade in valuation took almost 2 weeks before it went through and I could complete the credit app and such.

yes it is only 2 years old so I do......they gave me an initial amount which was good and then I had to send pictures and now just waiting.

I was in the same boat. Took 2 weeks. Kept asking the advisor why it was taking so long but she didn't really have an answer for me, just that it would be done. I messaged tesla chat a twice about it and the second time I did, it showed up in my account a few hours later. I hope that delay in the appraisal and getting my credit up completed didnt' delay my order....That's what I was originally worried about. Now I'm thinking that seems to be the case since people who ordered after me to the same location are getting VINS and delivery dates while I'm still waiting.