Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

Azo9987

Sep 1, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
LR, AWD, Deep Blue Metalic, 19" Gemini wheels, Black interior, no tow, no FSD

Ordered 8/28
9/2 2-4 week text
9/8 Trade in valuation finalized/account completion

Anyone else in PA or SWPA waiting on their Model Y?

alcrmc927

Sep 14, 2020
Hickory
LR, AWD, Deep Blue Metalic, 19" Gemini wheels, Black interior, no tow, no FSD

Ordered 8/28
9/2 2-4 week text
9/8 Trade in valuation finalized/account completion

Anyone else in PA or SWPA waiting on their Model Y?
Yes!! Ordered on 9/12
Long Range/white/black interior
Cannot wait to get some info!!!

alcrmc927

Sep 14, 2020
Hickory
Nice, what location are you delivering to? Did you get an estimate email or text for delivery?
Delivering to the Cranberry location and no I have not gotten a VIN or any information. I am still waiting for a call back about my trade, but I have everything filled out and ready to go on the Tesla site so its just a waiting game!

Azo9987

Sep 1, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Delivering to the Cranberry location and no I have not gotten a VIN or any information. I am still waiting for a call back about my trade, but I have everything filled out and ready to go on the Tesla site so its just a waiting game!

I'm also doing the Wexford location. Who's your SA? Mine is Karen. My trade-in valuation took 2 weeks....

Azo9987

Sep 1, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Karen, and yes Wexford. Just got my vin and delivery date. I posted below in the other thread.

Got vin today. Ordered 9-1

Awd LR, fsd , blue, hitch.
Delivery eta 9-26
Vin 501xx

wtf... I have the same build minus FSD and the hitch... ordered 8/28. Nothing. Did she call or text with the vin or did you reach out??

alcrmc927

Sep 14, 2020
Hickory
Karen, and yes Wexford. Just got my vin and delivery date. I posted below in the other thread.

Got vin today. Ordered 9-1

Awd LR, fsd , blue, hitch.
Delivery eta 9-26
Vin 501xx
I would love to get my delivery that day.....happy birthday to me!!! I am in Wexford also!

alcrmc927

Sep 14, 2020
Hickory
I feel like I'm pestering. How often do you guys message your SA?
well I am still waiting for my trade in info. When i submitted it they said they would message me with in 24 hours and it has been 36 and still nothing. I did message my SA once this week just to be sure that all my info is entered and correct. Havent hear from him for a couple of days. I feel bad if I message him every day but I also dont want to have to keep this car for too long due to the mileage that I drive everyday.

Azo9987

Sep 1, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
well I am still waiting for my trade in info. When i submitted it they said they would message me with in 24 hours and it has been 36 and still nothing. I did message my SA once this week just to be sure that all my info is entered and correct. Havent hear from him for a couple of days. I feel bad if I message him every day but I also dont want to have to keep this car for too long due to the mileage that I drive everyday.

Do you still owe anything on it? My trade in valuation took almost 2 weeks before it went through and I could complete the credit app and such.

alcrmc927

Sep 14, 2020
Hickory
Do you still owe anything on it? My trade in valuation took almost 2 weeks before it went through and I could complete the credit app and such.
yes it is only 2 years old so I do......they gave me an initial amount which was good and then I had to send pictures and now just waiting.

Azo9987

Sep 1, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
yes it is only 2 years old so I do......they gave me an initial amount which was good and then I had to send pictures and now just waiting.

I was in the same boat. Took 2 weeks. Kept asking the advisor why it was taking so long but she didn't really have an answer for me, just that it would be done. I messaged tesla chat a twice about it and the second time I did, it showed up in my account a few hours later. I hope that delay in the appraisal and getting my credit up completed didnt' delay my order....That's what I was originally worried about. Now I'm thinking that seems to be the case since people who ordered after me to the same location are getting VINS and delivery dates while I'm still waiting.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC